Thread: Here Comes Santa Claus

Jeannie is offline Christmas is for kids, Santa's on his way
    My Mood
    Amused
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 3 Days 22 Hrs 4 Mins 43 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 16 Secs

Talking Here Comes Santa Claus

Because The Auction Proceeds So Far Have Exceeded $2000 Muddbunny And Myself Did A Sort Of Quick Shopping Trip To The Samko Sale At The Western Fair In London, We Spent $440 And We Would Like You To See How Many Toys That Buys!!!

For Those That Have Already Volunteered To Shop And Deliver I Will Be At The Meet And Greet In Hamilton Tomorrow Night And Will Give You A Run Down On How We Will Organize The Day.

For Those That Haven't But Wish To Volunteer Please Pm Me Your Details And I Will Get In Touch With You

Once Again!!!! Donations Are Welcome!!!!! Sponsors If You Want To Donate Something For The Auction Please Do So Before The 25th So They Will Have Time To Raise The Appropriate Funds.

All Donations Are Welcome!!!!!

I Am In The Process Of Contacting Walmart On Fairview Street In Burlington To See If They Will Give Us A Discount On Our Shopping Spree.

I Will Also Be Contacting The Burlington Post And Hamilton Spectator To Showcase Our Community Efforts.

I Will Be Directing All Of The Above To These Threads So Keep Your Posts Clean But Feel Free To Fight Over The Auction Items
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails toydrive1 001.jpg   toydrive1 003.jpg  

My Mood
    Fine
    Time Online: 5 Mths 1 Wk 4 Days 14 Hrs 2 Mins 59 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 13 Mins 16 Secs
    thats a good start people,lets get some more going.remember for a good cause!!!!!!

My Mood
    Amused
    bump

My Mood
    Amused
    bump

My Mood
    Amused
    Proceeds Are Up To $2415 Lets Keep The Auction Rolling Only 1 Week Left

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Time Online: 11 Mths 3 Wks 21 Hrs 35 Mins 14 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 28 Mins 55 Secs
    BUMPPITY!!!

By my calculation, the proceeds are up over $2500 not including any cash donations! From what I heard about last year's auction, this year has brought in more than 6 times the proceeds so far!

Awesome job to all those that have bid...and to all those that have been involved in setting it up, running it, donating items, etc.

According to the guidelines for this year, there is just over 1 day left in this thing...so if you haven't bid, check out the auction items here...

http://www.jeepkings.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67

And, if you have bid already, then go check the items out again, and keep in mind the end result of throwing down more cash! It's for the kids!
    His ---> 04 LJ - 4.0L, Auto ɹnoɟ pɐǝɹʇǝɹ
    Hers ---> 75 Renegade Project - 304 V8, T15 3 speed uoıʇɐıɔossɐ ʎq pɐǝɹʇǝɹ

My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by igotafrigginjeep View Post
    BUMPPITY!!!

By my calculation, the proceeds are up over $2500 not including any cash donations! From what I heard about last year's auction, this year has brought in more than 6 times the proceeds so far!

Awesome job to all those that have bid...and to all those that have been involved in setting it up, running it, donating items, etc.

According to the guidelines for this year, there is just over 1 day left in this thing...so if you haven't bid, check out the auction items here...

http://www.jeepkings.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67

And, if you have bid already, then go check the items out again, and keep in mind the end result of throwing down more cash! It's for the kids!

QUICK NOTE: VALUE OF ITEMS DONATE =$3050 MONIES RAISED SO FAR $2697 GET YOUR BIDS IN WE WANT TO BUY FOOD TOO!!!!

My Mood
    Amused
    Just a quick update!!! Total raised with the auction $2815 Total raised at Christmas party $610.00 Total of cash donations and extra payments for auction items $268 Brings the grand total to $3693. So far we have spent $438 on toys $470 on food, which leaves us $2785 for our Sunday shopping spree. A huge thank you to BBD and Muddbunny for all their help and donations to help with the success of this drive. And a huge thank you to all that donated product and cash oh and to C.C. and his wife for all the Hot Wheels that they donated at the party. It was great to see all those that came out to the party and those that couldn't make it were missed, put us on your calendar for next year!!!! Watch this post tomorrow for pictures of the end results of this event!!!! yes Virginia there really is a Santa Claus aka the jeepkings community!!!!
    Last edited by Jeannie; 12-06-2009 at 10:09 AM.