Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 92 YJ Nightmare!!!

Time Online: 1 Mth 3 Wks 5 Days 8 Hrs 29 Mins 23 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 37 Secs
    Cool. I certainly feel your pain. I was in the same position - bought it thinking 'easy fix', ended up frame-up rebuild. Lookin good from here!!
    ....-Noltz
    '91 Frankenheep Edition. 4.0, 4" BDS, Richmond 8.8, 35" KM2's, Titan 12k, ... gone.
    '95 4Runner SR5. Air-Lift bags, OBA & 8K Winch, DD... gone.

Time Online: 5 Days 19 Hrs 2 Mins 39 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 28 Secs

Small Update

Got alot less than I wanted to get done today. Took me 4 HOURS to get the winshield frame mounted. 3 out of the 4 bolts that mount the windshield to the rollbar were crossthreaded from the previous owner which really ******* me off!! Had to retap the holes. THEN the plate that has the threaded holes inside the windshield frame fell inside the frame and took me over a hour with a flashlight, 2 magnets a screwdriver and hook to try and get it lined back up to mount the hinges on the frame. Took me 3 hours more than it should have. Anyways here what it looks like now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF4504.jpg   DSCF4503.jpg  

Time Online: 3 Wks 3 Days 13 Hrs 54 Mins 15 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 1 Sec
    Looks good i wish i had a garage to pit mine into and do the same thing instead of getting rid of it.

Thanks guys, I found a stainless hardware kit on kijiji for sale that im going to pick up tommorow. New door hinges, hood hinges and latches, air intake cover and stainless windshield hinges. Going to look alot better. Cant wait till I get to take it for a drive. Hasnt been down the road since early 2010.

Hey guys, this jeep is now for sale. If anyone is interested give me a call on my cell 416-219-1920
    Quick sale is $1500 for the whole thing plus parts. There has been more work done to it since the last pics. I can even deliver to. Send me a PM to. Easy to finish, could be a great winter project. Let me know. All of the hard work is done. Easy stuff now.

Hey guys here is the add including pics.
    http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ343759628

Time Online: 3 Days 18 Hrs 25 Mins 56 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 18 Secs
    I so know what your going through,i basically have done the same to mine,and the guy that lied to me well it cost me 8 months in lindsay for a little getaway. For these people that mickey mouse everything if you dont know what your doing leave it to someone who does.