Thread: Iphone 3gs

My Mood
    Happy
    Time Online: 1 Wk 1 Day 23 Hrs 7 Mins 40 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 44 Secs

Iphone 3gs

I bought the phone but not to sure if I like it I cant watch video on it unless I Jailbreak it then it voids my warranty,and it's hard to text with. Anyone try the Jail break or have any tips ?
    Last edited by sedric; 04-24-2010 at 07:50 AM.

Time Online: 1 Mth 3 Wks 5 Days 8 Hrs 29 Mins 23 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 37 Secs
    No dude, you can watch vids no problem. I've got Star Trek, Iron Man, Memphis Belle and others on mine. You just gotta download M4P movie files. Search "iPhone movie" and find 'em there. Download and store them in a folder somewhere. Go to iTunes, File -> Import Folder. Select your movie folder, and it'll bring them over. Sync and you're good.
    ....-Noltz
    '91 Frankenheep Edition. 4.0, 4" BDS, Richmond 8.8, 35" KM2's, Titan 12k, ... gone.
    '95 4Runner SR5. Air-Lift bags, OBA & 8K Winch, DD... gone.

Time Online: 2 Days 25 Mins 10 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 9 Secs
    You can also dowload iphone 3gs converter software from vidieora. Just google it and download it. Leaves an icon on the desktop of the computer. You use it to convert basically any movie and it opens itunes and installs the movies for you. Super easy.
    That's when I realized I had completely lost control of the situation.

Time Online: 3 Wks 2 Days 18 Hrs 5 Mins 27 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 56 Secs
    I jailbroke my phone.,. if something screws up just reset the phone and off you go.. I can't stand the phone un-jailbroken actuially.. they made it so damn restrictive
    S.S.O
    OF4WD#4900

1990 XJ Cammed 4.0L/AW4, 4" Skyjacker coils w/2" spacer, BDS adjustable arms, Adjustable trac bar, Rugged Ridge steering5.5" RE leafs, custom front and rear bumpers, D30 lockrite, D35 W/Disc brakes,XTREME stop rotors, Hella 550's, OBA, 33"MTR'S LOTS OF STICKERS!!