Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP - DZL JEEP (Fred)

Time Online: 3 Days 15 Hrs 3 Mins 56 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 17 Secs
    Rest in peace my friend. I had teh pleasure of meeting him waay back at Kevin Well's (DirtMonkeys?) place.. That was the 1st time I ever seen a Diesel YJ. A good man. My condolences to his close friends and family
    "Just Cause You Own A Jeep Doesn't Mean That I Have to Like You"

"It's Only Hard Core When Your Not Doing It"

Dana's Boggers

Time Online: 4 Hrs 2 Mins 26 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: N/A
    First guy I ever met in the Jeep community.....bought flares for my YJ from him, he and the guys offered to help install them. Tough as nails on you and gruff for sure, but was always ready to lend a hand and was willing to help anyone. I miss the days of DZL's Garage, his chilli was a killer.......we'll see each other one day again, hope you have the pot on the stove!
    Member of "Team Vas-Nut"

Time Online: 15 Hrs 12 Mins 11 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Secs
    wow...haven't been around for awhile...stumbled across this post...breaks my heart....remember when i met him at the old canadian tire and told him about jeepkings......wondered a few times why I haven't seen him around town....very saddened tonight...and find myself missing someone that I haven't talked to in sometime.....hope's he's still trading parts and loaning out his compressor.....was a real straight shooter and good guy....
    There is a good chance that the posting above is a sarcastic one. It is the readers responsibilty to seperate sarcastic posts from serious ones. The author is in no way liable for any damaged feelings related to those readers whom were in error.

Time Online: 3 Wks 2 Days 17 Hrs 6 Mins 1 Sec
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 56 Secs
    was he from acton?
    Now i have a JEEP I am getting good at fixing things lol

Time Online: 1 Wk 2 Days 1 Hr 50 Mins 8 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 44 Secs
    Yep,,he was[is] a top notch guy....... larger than life people like DZL will always be missed .... many parts came from his place and many LED's were left or enjoyed there in trade .......
    2-'52 M38 Cdn's , & a 3rd M38Cdn[ in parts],restored pasture green VEC '46 column Cj2a w/PTO,buzz saw,Resto-Mod CJ3A, \and other publically judged eyesore junk .