Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Tahoe Vs Expedition Vs Durango

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Orbiting Earth, currently over Binbrook, ON
    Posts
    2,308
    My Mood
    Happy
    Time Online: 4 Wks 1 Day 22 Hrs 48 Mins 14 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 27 Secs
    Rep Power
    17

    Tahoe Vs Expedition Vs Durango

    The time is fast approaching where I will be trading in my '08 Dodge Ram. Its been a stellar ride, reliable, not terrible on gas, nice power, pulls the CJ with ease, great looking and so much more - it'll break my heart to trade her in.

    My ONLY issue with this truck is the lack of interior space for my growing family.

    My wife is due with our second son very soon, and I need to re-think our vehicle + plus I have an overgrown lap dog (German Shepherd) that goes everywhere with us.

    One thing is for sure, I don't want to buy new. I did that with the Ram, and of course everyone knows the perks of buying new, but heck, vehicles are certainly not an investment, and so I'd rather buy something a year or 2 old, and let someone else take the new car hit on price.

    I am thinking of either a Tahoe, Expedition or Durango. I would like to stay with a large suv for not just the size, but the towing capability of pulling my Jeep. I've done a ton of reading, and I like the Durango du to the availability of the hemi, but not a huge fan of that front end. My current dodge has the hemi, and its treated us well and has a lot of oomph.
    I like the Expedition because it' sa Ford, and their reliability/fit/finish has improved considerably.
    I love the Tahoe due to it's styling, I personally think its a sweet looking ride.

    I've done a ton reading, but would love to hear any real world stories/opinions from anyone who has had hands on experience with these vehicles ...

    Thanks for the help
    Paul

    ps: oh yeah, the ford excusrion is sweet too, but I think they were disco'd in 2005? and the diesel is problematic ?
    Member & Supporter of:
    Rockspyder4x4, Krawlerz Off-Road Enthusiasts, Central Ontario 4x4, Canadian Nissan Truck Club, London & Area Jeep Owners Club, Tri-city Jeep Club, and Ontario Federation of 4wd Recreationalists

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lambton Shores
    Posts
    1,026
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Time Online: 4 Wks 20 Hrs 1 Min 20 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 22 Secs
    Rep Power
    13
    I owned a 2004 Dodge Durango and loved it.
    It was in the family since new and was always reliable and since 2003 until 2009 it only required Oil changes, tires, brakes, about 3 balljoints, and a steering rack/pinion.
    It had about 150,000kms on it. Had alot of space and I personally liked how the rear(3rd row) seats would fold down and make a flat cargo area in the back. The power was never a problem with the hemi although when I towed my jeep with my homemade car hauler it would squat in the back. The fuel milage wasnt too bad for what it was, never really calculated it but I have owned vehicles that would require alot more fuel than my durango did.

    When I was shopping for a new tow rig I always wanted an Excursion although I found them overpriced when I was looking. The diesel option is only problematic with the newer 6.0 diesels the older 7.3l are rock solid although are a bit thirsty. if you can live with a 2003 and can find a 2003 7.3l diesel excursion I would jump on it although like I said they are hard to find and when you do find them they are pricey.

    YouTube Videos
    98 AM General Hummer with 2" lift and 38" Tires
    1982 Suzuki LJ80V - Pretty much stock other than a light bar and some lights... lots of mods to come

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Living out of Jeep between Toronto to Owen Sound
    Posts
    2,470
    My Mood
    Tired
    Time Online: 5 Mths 1 Wk 2 Days 12 Hrs 46 Mins 9 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 13 Mins 7 Secs
    Rep Power
    11
    I have an 03 tahoe and I have almost 250km on it and its going strong.. no major issues.. brakes, tires, drivers window cable.. I am quite surprised with how good its been.. and decent power in the 5.3.. Newer units are more refined, slightly heaver but get a few more ponies too.

    Fuel economy isn' t terrible for a big vehilce... with snow tires and the auto 4wd function it is the best vehicle I have ever had in winter.. no real difference in deep snow and ice.. it goes anywhere without slowing..lol

    Mine seats 8 and can carry full sheets of plywood as well
    badass tj " Hey bro I would really like 2 grab tht rear end."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Orbiting Earth, currently over Binbrook, ON
    Posts
    2,308
    My Mood
    Happy
    Time Online: 4 Wks 1 Day 22 Hrs 48 Mins 14 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 27 Secs
    Rep Power
    17
    I like the fact that the 3rd row seating folds and stows into the floor. I don’t think I would be using the 3rd row much, unless I am carting around extended family. Most of the time my dog would occupy that back part.

    In terms of the maintenance though, that seems sort of high. Maybe I am comparing apples to oranges, but I have a ’95 YJ in our family since new, and the only items this vehicle has gone through is a waterpump, brakes, oil changes, 1 rear brake line, and 1 transmission line.
    Ball joints and especially the rack/pinion – when you figure in parts/labour – I am sure that was costly ?

    Again though, the availablity of the hemi is a huge bonus. Great, smooth, powerful engine. Were you towing your big H1 with it ?
    The excursion is very tempting, and thanks for the education regarding the diesel options. While an Excursion gets my attention, I keep thinking that I don’t want to go older than 2 years.

    Did you know production on the durango stopped in ’09 ? There is no 2010 model, and apparently an all new version is due out late 2011.

    Thanks !




    Quote Originally Posted by Injunfarian View Post
    I owned a 2004 Dodge Durango and loved it.
    It was in the family since new and was always reliable and since 2003 until 2009 it only required Oil changes, tires, brakes, about 3 balljoints, and a steering rack/pinion.
    It had about 150,000kms on it. Had alot of space and I personally liked how the rear(3rd row) seats would fold down and make a flat cargo area in the back. The power was never a problem with the hemi although when I towed my jeep with my homemade car hauler it would squat in the back. The fuel milage wasnt too bad for what it was, never really calculated it but I have owned vehicles that would require alot more fuel than my durango did.

    When I was shopping for a new tow rig I always wanted an Excursion although I found them overpriced when I was looking. The diesel option is only problematic with the newer 6.0 diesels the older 7.3l are rock solid although are a bit thirsty. if you can live with a 2003 and can find a 2003 7.3l diesel excursion I would jump on it although like I said they are hard to find and when you do find them they are pricey.


    ---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

    I was wondering how the 5.3 performs. I find myself comparing all the big SUV V8’s to the hemi, and the 5.3 has lower output, even in the new models – how does it feel from behind the wheel though – find yourself every wanting or needing more oomph ? I figured reliability would be good, as this one of GM’s staple products – parts I am sure are cheaper and readily available as well. I like hearing it can haul a lot and is steady on bad roard conditions…

    Thanks for your feedback !




    Quote Originally Posted by craveneh View Post
    I have an 03 tahoe and I have almost 250km on it and its going strong.. no major issues.. brakes, tires, drivers window cable.. I am quite surprised with how good its been.. and decent power in the 5.3.. Newer units are more refined, slightly heaver but get a few more ponies too.

    Fuel economy isn' t terrible for a big vehilce... with snow tires and the auto 4wd function it is the best vehicle I have ever had in winter.. no real difference in deep snow and ice.. it goes anywhere without slowing..lol

    Mine seats 8 and can carry full sheets of plywood as well

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lambton Shores
    Posts
    1,026
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Time Online: 4 Wks 20 Hrs 1 Min 20 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 22 Secs
    Rep Power
    13
    It only towed my jeeps I didnt have a trailer nor would I dare tow the H1 with it.
    As for the rack and pinion yeah that item I wasnt too impressed with and did cost a bit(around $700).

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    191
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Time Online: 1 Wk 3 Days 13 Hrs 4 Mins 46 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 52 Secs
    Rep Power
    9
    I am on my second expedition , the first one i just got rid of with 450km , bad for coil packs and exhaust manifolds other than that its great , i have the 5.4 tons of room , i take the seats out and use it as a truck .., on an other note the GM 5.3 is bullet proof , just my .02

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sharon, Ont.
    Posts
    153
    Time Online: 2 Wks 6 Days 5 Hrs 56 Mins 47 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 39 Secs
    Rep Power
    11
    I loved my 2004 Tahoe, great ride, lots of room. The 5.3 is already a good motor, and a cold air intake and programmer made it great No problems at all towing and decent mileage for a truck that size.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Living out of Jeep between Toronto to Owen Sound
    Posts
    2,470
    My Mood
    Tired
    Time Online: 5 Mths 1 Wk 2 Days 12 Hrs 46 Mins 9 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 13 Mins 7 Secs
    Rep Power
    11
    I also think you can get a 6 litre in the tahoe if you want.. power is great.. I can patch the big beast. Wife love the power..she won't let me sell it

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Petawawa
    Posts
    110
    Time Online: 1 Wk 4 Days 7 Hrs 16 Mins 55 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 55 Secs
    Rep Power
    14

    Excursion

    I know the Excursion isnt one of your three choices listed. I just bought an 05 diesel limited excursion and I have to say with 4 kids and 2 jeeps plus a rotti, it is easily the smartest money i have ever spent. I have had all eight seats full of adult passengers with still enough cargo room to go grocery shopping. Ride is good despite being leaf springs at all four corners, and that 6.0L diesel can pull up to 11000 lb. I wasnt much of a Ford guy before, but I certainly have a new found appreciation for their product now. It can also be had with 2 gas engine choices. 5.4L (a little anemic for the excursion) or the 6.8L V10 (pass anything but a gas station) I wanted a diesel ram for years but 4 kids put that thought to rest for now. Excursion though is beautiful and alot of them can be found in a very decent price range. If you are going to look at the expedition, it may be worth it to check out the excursion. They last year for them was 05 though. buit most 03's and up are in great shape. Anyhow, food for thought. I think it is a stellar rig, and if nothing else, if the opportunity presents itself, just climb in one and take a look. Sold my wife on it just by showing one to her. she fell in love with it immediately. Now my biggest problem is she likes it so much I may never see it again. Good luck in your search. Cheers

    PS now that i read the whole post i can see some discussion about the diesel. In 03 the 6.0L had huge probs with the injectors. but they have all been recalled. The 04's and 05's were built right and I love my 05 diesel. All the VINs can be checked to see if they have recieved all of the warranty work by International. I too was skeptical about buying a 4.5 - 5 year old truck, but so far it has proven to be an awesome investment and I would do it again if i had to. Heck, I'd own 2. Anyhow, like I said, take one for a drive and take a look. They are great machines with a huge aftermarket support
    Last edited by CJMunky; 06-24-2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: extra info
    Quote: Originally Posted by pjleslie03
    I know how bad the D35 is in the rear, but would it be bad to have one in the front?

    Quote: Originally Posted by Lostj
    yes, you wouldn't be able to steer

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Orbiting Earth, currently over Binbrook, ON
    Posts
    2,308
    My Mood
    Happy
    Time Online: 4 Wks 1 Day 22 Hrs 48 Mins 14 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 27 Secs
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep79 View Post
    I am on my second expedition , the first one i just got rid of with 450km , bad for coil packs and exhaust manifolds other than that its great , i have the 5.4 tons of room , i take the seats out and use it as a truck .., on an other note the GM 5.3 is bullet proof , just my .02
    Thats a solid .02 cents, thanks !

    ---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by canucklehead View Post
    I loved my 2004 Tahoe, great ride, lots of room. The 5.3 is already a good motor, and a cold air intake and programmer made it great No problems at all towing and decent mileage for a truck that size.
    I did some more research, and yup, as you said mileage is good for what it is, and is at least on par with the truck I drive now. thanks!

    ---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by craveneh View Post
    I also think you can get a 6 litre in the tahoe if you want.. power is great.. I can patch the big beast. Wife love the power..she won't let me sell it
    I checked this out..and your right.

    You can get the hybrid with the 6.2L V8 and as of 2009, you can also get the 6.2 in the LTZ model (non hybrid). Approval from the wife is important !

    ---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by CJMunky View Post
    I know the Excursion isnt one of your three choices listed. I just bought an 05 diesel limited excursion and I have to say with 4 kids and 2 jeeps plus a rotti, it is easily the smartest money i have ever spent. I have had all eight seats full of adult passengers with still enough cargo room to go grocery shopping. Ride is good despite being leaf springs at all four corners, and that 6.0L diesel can pull up to 11000 lb. I wasnt much of a Ford guy before, but I certainly have a new found appreciation for their product now. It can also be had with 2 gas engine choices. 5.4L (a little anemic for the excursion) or the 6.8L V10 (pass anything but a gas station) I wanted a diesel ram for years but 4 kids put that thought to rest for now. Excursion though is beautiful and alot of them can be found in a very decent price range. If you are going to look at the expedition, it may be worth it to check out the excursion. They last year for them was 05 though. buit most 03's and up are in great shape. Anyhow, food for thought. I think it is a stellar rig, and if nothing else, if the opportunity presents itself, just climb in one and take a look. Sold my wife on it just by showing one to her. she fell in love with it immediately. Now my biggest problem is she likes it so much I may never see it again. Good luck in your search. Cheers

    PS now that i read the whole post i can see some discussion about the diesel. In 03 the 6.0L had huge probs with the injectors. but they have all been recalled. The 04's and 05's were built right and I love my 05 diesel. All the VINs can be checked to see if they have recieved all of the warranty work by International. I too was skeptical about buying a 4.5 - 5 year old truck, but so far it has proven to be an awesome investment and I would do it again if i had to. Heck, I'd own 2. Anyhow, like I said, take one for a drive and take a look. They are great machines with a huge aftermarket support
    I passed an Excursion today on 35's. Wow. If it wasn't already a big beast stock. It was loaded inside with a couple of kids and what I assume was the mom, dad and ton of cargo. Everyone looked comfy with room to spare. I am becoming more and more partial to the Tahoe, with the only sticky point on the excursion being that the newest is a '05. I would deifnitely hunt one out with the diesel. As you mentioned, the 5.4 would be a dog, and the V10..well, geez, I'd have to own my own refinery !
    I guess I have to check in more on the '05 - your post and experience thus far with your Excursion was very enlightning - thanks A LOT for sharing !

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hamilton,RV Park
    Posts
    366
    Time Online: 1 Wk 1 Day 12 Hrs 4 Mins 5 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 41 Secs
    Rep Power
    11
    test drive a suburban, before u buy a tahoe, i love mine

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Living out of Jeep between Toronto to Owen Sound
    Posts
    2,470
    My Mood
    Tired
    Time Online: 5 Mths 1 Wk 2 Days 12 Hrs 46 Mins 9 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 13 Mins 7 Secs
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by mothers mistake View Post
    test drive a suburban, before u buy a tahoe, i love mine
    Agreed.. If I didn't get a smoking deal on the Tahoe I would have got the burb.. more space is always good

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Orbiting Earth, currently over Binbrook, ON
    Posts
    2,308
    My Mood
    Happy
    Time Online: 4 Wks 1 Day 22 Hrs 48 Mins 14 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 27 Secs
    Rep Power
    17
    Cool, thx guys, I definitely will - A 'Burb LTZ caught my attention today

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    hamilton
    Posts
    342
    Time Online: 1 Day 22 Hrs 55 Mins 46 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 9 Secs
    Rep Power
    10
    have a tahoe, and i love it. its got the 5.3 in it and lots of power. ive towed about 5500 pounds with it, no problems. dont even seem to notice it when merging on the highway. the 3rd row seats come right out which is nice.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Orbiting Earth, currently over Binbrook, ON
    Posts
    2,308
    My Mood
    Happy
    Time Online: 4 Wks 1 Day 22 Hrs 48 Mins 14 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 27 Secs
    Rep Power
    17
    thx for the feedback !

    Anyone ever consider the Tahoe hybrid ? If so, I'd be looking at a '09.

    Supposedly from what I read gets 22mpg.

    Major concerns: New technology, reliability, and how much to repair these things once out of warranty. I guess the implementation of the technology is so new in the tahoe there hasn't been an opportunity to determine reliability, problems long term - the regular gas tahoe only comes with the 5.3V8, where the hybrid comes with the 6.0.

    The burb is offered with the 5.3 and 6.0, I would imagine the 5.3 powerer burb might be a bit sluggish ?

    I am failry certain that while I love the hemi, I don't really care for the front end of the durango - so unless something really sways my attention, the durango is out.

    I'm going to test drive some of these vehicles within the month.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    hamilton
    Posts
    342
    Time Online: 1 Day 22 Hrs 55 Mins 46 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 9 Secs
    Rep Power
    10
    in the 05 tahoe, in everyday mostly city driving it gets about 14 +/- L/100 k, so its not all that bad. i wouldnt let the 5.3 scare you off, its a great motor. all our work trucks have the 6.0L in them, and to be honest there isnt much of a difference. and they are pickup trucks, compared to an suv.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Petawawa
    Posts
    110
    Time Online: 1 Wk 4 Days 7 Hrs 16 Mins 55 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 55 Secs
    Rep Power
    14

    Excursion Part 2

    I searched on Kijiji and on autotrader daily looking for a 3rd row SUV, once we fell in love with the X it took about a month til I found the perfect one. And actually just like a month ago, some family friends bought one as well. They liked ours so much that they pulled the plug on a suburban they were eyeing up, and they found a diesel X. Theres was an 04 with 123k onit. Mine was an 05 with 103k. Anyhow, like I said they are a great machine. I can honestly say that I never pegged myself as a FORD guy at all. But this thing is great. Also, this other couple, they have 4 kids with # 5 on the way. and two of them are still in car seats and one in a booster. And they never have a problem trying to arrange car seats or anything. And they have room for all the kids stuff, as well as a double stroller and all associated diaper bags and what nots. Anyhow, I sound like a ford salesman here, like I said, take one for a boot, simple design, lots of interior space. Fuel mielage in the diesels isnt bad, mine is 15 city and 17 highway. Which I am told can dramatically improve with aftermarket intake and exhaust, and programmers. Alot of the diesels have powertrain warranties still on them. Huge aftermarket support for these things too. I mean, it IS the biggest SUV ever built. And the vehicle shares alot of parts with the F series pickups, which makes for cheap parts by comparison, with such a large number of those vehicles around. Either way, whatver vehicle you choose, take your time, have fun with the search cuz it is a fun time. Good luck to u and your family with the purchase. And if you have any questions about the X, feel free to ask me, or there is alot of info out there for them on various forums. Cheers

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Orbiting Earth, currently over Binbrook, ON
    Posts
    2,308
    My Mood
    Happy
    Time Online: 4 Wks 1 Day 22 Hrs 48 Mins 14 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 27 Secs
    Rep Power
    17
    Good to know ! I've read about the 5.3, just not so sure about it behind the heavier suburban. thx for the info though

    Quote Originally Posted by ianseldon View Post
    in the 05 tahoe, in everyday mostly city driving it gets about 14 +/- L/100 k, so its not all that bad. i wouldnt let the 5.3 scare you off, its a great motor. all our work trucks have the 6.0L in them, and to be honest there isnt much of a difference. and they are pickup trucks, compared to an suv.


    ---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

    Yeah, I bet you are a ford salesmen Just kidding. Your feedback is great, as you I can relate to you. You've got a big family, and mine is growing. Having the versatility of a bigger suv is great for hauling the family, towing, space, reliable etc etc. I've found a few '05's with about 130K on the diesel, and I know that isn't much mileage on that motor. Saw a few V10's - but no no no, I don't think that is what I am after. The "X" with the diesel would be most applicable to me. Space, power, reliability aside, I realy like the look of it.
    I am fortunate/blessed to be able to purchase one of these vehicles outright, and avoid monthly payments - so I plan on haggling without shame and trying to get the most for my dollar. Its been fun so far !

    The durango and expedtion are out. Its down to the tahoe, burb and the "X" as you call it. Now my wife is killing me with the new dodge caravan though, something else to talk about.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CJMunky View Post
    I searched on Kijiji and on autotrader daily looking for a 3rd row SUV, once we fell in love with the X it took about a month til I found the perfect one. And actually just like a month ago, some family friends bought one as well. They liked ours so much that they pulled the plug on a suburban they were eyeing up, and they found a diesel X. Theres was an 04 with 123k onit. Mine was an 05 with 103k. Anyhow, like I said they are a great machine. I can honestly say that I never pegged myself as a FORD guy at all. But this thing is great. Also, this other couple, they have 4 kids with # 5 on the way. and two of them are still in car seats and one in a booster. And they never have a problem trying to arrange car seats or anything. And they have room for all the kids stuff, as well as a double stroller and all associated diaper bags and what nots. Anyhow, I sound like a ford salesman here, like I said, take one for a boot, simple design, lots of interior space. Fuel mielage in the diesels isnt bad, mine is 15 city and 17 highway. Which I am told can dramatically improve with aftermarket intake and exhaust, and programmers. Alot of the diesels have powertrain warranties still on them. Huge aftermarket support for these things too. I mean, it IS the biggest SUV ever built. And the vehicle shares alot of parts with the F series pickups, which makes for cheap parts by comparison, with such a large number of those vehicles around. Either way, whatver vehicle you choose, take your time, have fun with the search cuz it is a fun time. Good luck to u and your family with the purchase. And if you have any questions about the X, feel free to ask me, or there is alot of info out there for them on various forums. Cheers
    Last edited by OffroadDaddy; 07-05-2010 at 10:40 AM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Orbiting Earth, currently over Binbrook, ON
    Posts
    2,308
    My Mood
    Happy
    Time Online: 4 Wks 1 Day 22 Hrs 48 Mins 14 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 27 Secs
    Rep Power
    17
    OKay, accidently actually stumbled across a 2004 ford excursion, on 35" tires, pro-comp lift dick cepek rims/tires yadda yadda yadda. Lift is cool, but I am indifferent to it either way . Its a US truck 120,000miles on it, 6 years old. I love the look of these things now, its a limited, with a ton of upgrades and all the bells/whistles.
    What holds me off from jumping on it is the mileage and year. I've researched and the 04/05's have a good reliability record, but its still 6 years old and out of warranty. Its the 6.0 diesel.

    bah, maybe I should just get the damn caravan my wife wants...
    Last edited by OffroadDaddy; 08-27-2010 at 01:24 PM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Milton
    Posts
    2,023
    Time Online: 6 Days 9 Hrs 2 Mins 19 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 31 Secs
    Rep Power
    16
    haha Paul, congrats with your second, just get the minivan, listen to Jamie, you know the saying. LOL Its more practical but the LTZ are sweet. This would be my ride of choice, but the fuel consumption kinda scares me. I'll be in your shoes next year, minivan again or SUV.

    Good luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •