Thread: Where to get some hub bearings?

Time Online: 4 Mths 2 Wks 6 Days 22 Hrs 22 Mins 4 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 11 Mins 35 Secs

Where to get some hub bearings?

I need bearing hubs for my Suburban, and the Canadian price gouging is pissing me off. I phoned the big stores here and the no-name bearings with 1 year warranty is double the price of Timken bearings with lifetime warranty in the US. Seriously WTF? How the hell can I support the locals when its this out of whack?

Anyone know a good place to buy them locally that doesn't gouge like that? I need some other parts as well, so I might just make the trip across the border and save a bunch.

Thanks
    OF4WD 5982 & 5983

Time Online: 3 Days 5 Hrs 58 Mins 40 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Secs
    It's not us gouging you... we'd have to sell below our cost to come even CLOSE to what you can buy the stuff for down there! I've worked in auto parts for quite a few years now, even getting parts 10% over cost at work I still buy lots of my parts/accessories in the states!

Time Online: 4 Mths 2 Wks 6 Days 22 Hrs 22 Mins 4 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 11 Mins 35 Secs
    Well its a real shame, because I genuinely want to buy local. But when you're talking a 100% surcharge for an inferior product, common sense kicks in.

Time Online: 1 Mth 1 Wk 23 Hrs 25 Mins 56 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Mins 7 Secs
    I don't know what prices are for your Suburban but my Dodge 3500 were nuts. I went to Ski at CT motorsports and paid a ton less and I feel the price was very fair. Give him a call and see if he can do better.

My Mood
    Drunk
    Time Online: 6 Days 15 Hrs 10 Mins 27 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 32 Secs
    PM Sean (DVSJeep), he might be able to help you.
    89 YJ, 4.0 HO, 999 Auto, Twin Sticked D300, SOA, Full width 5:38 D60 front ARB, 5:38 full float D60 rear Detriot, 35 spline shafts, disc brakes all round, aluminum rockers, cage mounted racing seats, custom dash, tilt /quick disconnect steering, 39.5 TSLs on hummer wheels with double bead locks, full hydro steering, hydro boost brakes, 8274 w/synthetic rope, CJ front clip & tail gate, Custom Olive Green Paint Job !