Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loosecannon and Lindsay Molson Pub Night

My Mood
    Inspired
    Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 1 Hr 52 Mins 50 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 59 Secs

Loosecannon and Lindsay Molson Pub Night

In support of our wonderful friends Dave and Lindsay, who have been through so much this year, we are having a Charity Pub Night at the Molson Pub Friday August 27th starting at 6pm. Tickets are $40 for 1 or $70 for 2. Rubicon Grill will be providing dinner, the beer will be flowing and there will be many great door prizes, games, etc.

Tickets are limited so get them fast! Tickets must be purchased in advance and will be available from myself, Loose and a few others to be announced in the next couple days. I will have them with me at Camp NL if you are there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Charity_Pub_night.jpg   Molson Pub Map.jpg  
    www.kingoftheshield.ca

OF4WD Member #3197

Time Online: 5 Mths 3 Days 13 Hrs 43 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 12 Mins 37 Secs
    Daves coping a feal in the pic....

I'm there!

My Mood
    Drunk
    Time Online: 3 Mths 3 Wks 3 Hrs 8 Mins 9 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 9 Mins 8 Secs
    um the poster sez "pleas drink responsivly" is that an order or just a sugestion??? i will see if we can make it, but it looks doughtful. i dont think the little one will have its drink on yet!
    KUSS
    Stupid Fukin Nature
    OF4WD# 2660

My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by biohazard View Post
    um the poster sez "pleas drink responsivly" is that an order or just a sugestion??? i will see if we can make it, but it looks doughtful. i dont think the little one will have its drink on yet!
    I thought all Kuss's were born with 2 fingers of Wisers in their hands.

My Mood
    Drunk
    Time Online: 1 Wk 22 Hrs 59 Mins 18 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 39 Secs
    im definately interested in this, i immagine its at the molson brewery? do we have to drink responsibly if we have a ride in order? lol.
    '99 superduty, 7.3L diesel. 4x4, ex cab short box. edge evolution programmer. straight pipe, torque converter lock up switch. single 7" stack, built tranny with some billet bits inside, 7' trac bars, pyro,boost an tranny guages. 4" lift in the front 5" rear. 305 70 16 mickey thompson baja mtz's on m/t classic 2's. now with dana 60 front, 10.5" rear 3:7.3's. 5" airlift bags in the rear.

2002 polaris pro-x 440 with 2004 600 motor. walker evans remotes all the way around.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Yup the pub at the brewery at 401/427. There are lots of hotels within a $10 cab ride from the pub, if you have a DD you can go to town

My Mood
    Lurking
    Time Online: 3 Wks 5 Days 2 Hrs 47 Mins 8 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 8 Secs
    Is this the same group that put the Molson night on last year? I was invited by Moose (Sean Ingram)? I ran the poker table for him. I would be interested to in bringing some of my TTC people down as a group in a bus if possible. Give me some specific details about door prizes, food and who and why the money is going to this couple ( no doubts about the need-i just need info to answer questions). Also please e-mail me a copy of the poster so i can print it off and put it up on our events board to get people to commit money. I had a great time last year and have been hounding Moose to do this again.
    I have Anal Glaucoma- I can't see my ass coming into work today.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Time Online: 4 Wks 1 Day 7 Hrs 16 Mins 36 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 24 Secs
    Wow CA, this is amazing. It's unbelieveable the support that continues to pour in from our friends and family.

Oddly enough, I'm posting from the lobby of Women's College Hospital. Lindsay is in the OR right now having an Ovarian Transposition to attempt to move her ovaries out of the way of the upcoming radiation (starting in 2 weeks).

I really need to update the thread to let everyone know how we've been doing, will be doing that next.

Beatsttc - yes it's the same group as last year. We'd love to have your group out to the charity night. Here is the thread detailing Lindsay's cancer diagnosis and our journey over the last 4 months.
    http://www.jeepkings.ca/forums/showt...hlight=lindsay

It's amazing to me that OHIP doesn't cover the costs of IVF/surregacy. Quebec has already put this into place, and Ontario has had 2 seperate expert panels recommend it as being cheaper for the system as a whole than 3rd party.

We've been very lucky to date that things have fallen into place how they have. Every decision we've had to make has been an emergency (less than a day to decide), some life/death, and some costing upwards of about $10K.

I really don't have the words to be able to thank everyone for what this, the jeep project, our surregate mother's offer (all of which have come from this site one way or another), and all of the support/visits mean to us.

You guys are all amazing.

BTW, if anyone wants to swing by the house, starting tonight Lindsay is on bedrest for the next 7 days or so. After that we're hoping to make a small appearance Sat. night at NL.

Keep on smiling!
    Last edited by loosecannon; 08-05-2010 at 03:27 PM.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Time Online: 3 Wks 3 Days 6 Hrs 38 Mins 4 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 59 Secs
    I dont think we have ever meet Loose but my prayers go out to your wife and your family.
    I wont be able to make it to the gathering.. but if there is anything you need
    just let me know.. Any Jeeper is always family to me.. so dont be shy..
    we will all be there for your family..

take care...
    Jeeps, Bitches and Guns... Nuf Said

My Mood
    Lurking
    Time Online: 3 Wks 5 Days 2 Hrs 47 Mins 8 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 8 Secs
    alright then i will post the information on our board. Ticket wise do i PM Gonegrrl with numbers of tickets? i would appreciate an e-mail from Gonegrrl to co-ordinate this. my e-mail is roy.fleming@sympatico.ca

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Time Online: 2 Mths 4 Wks 1 Day 8 Hrs 41 Mins 35 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 7 Mins 20 Secs
    bumpity bump

Im hoping to get off work early and make it down even for a bit, depending what time people will be there til!
    Filthy Dirty Jeep Girl!!!
    '00 Wrangler. Lifted and rear locked. R.I.P
    '98 XJ 3.5 inch lift with 31's- sold
    '03 Cherry Rubi!!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Please just remember that you have to have tickets ahead of time there will be no tickets at the door.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    bumpity bump...tickets are starting to go!

If anyone would like to help out, we could really use help selling raffle and event tickets.

Raffle tickets are $20 each. Prizes include:

Autographed Team Canada Jersey (over 10 players who've played internationally for Canada....including Stamkos, Camalleri, and Spezza)
    Molson Beer Fridge
    $150 Massage Package
    Hair styling Packages
    Etc.

Ticket Sales can be as easy as collecting the $, emailing it to CA or myself, as well as the name/tel/email for each ticket sold.

Thanks everyone!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to add that Tim and Mike at TMR Customs have donated a gift certificate to the raffle! Thanks guys!

They also have admission and raffle tickets for the fundraiser available at their shop in Aurora.

The event is only 2 weeks away!

Thanks for your support everyone.

Time Online: 3 Wks 2 Days 18 Hrs 5 Mins 27 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 57 Secs
    see you there buddy
    S.S.O
    OF4WD#4900

1990 XJ Cammed 4.0L/AW4, 4" Skyjacker coils w/2" spacer, BDS adjustable arms, Adjustable trac bar, Rugged Ridge steering5.5" RE leafs, custom front and rear bumpers, D30 lockrite, D35 W/Disc brakes,XTREME stop rotors, Hella 550's, OBA, 33"MTR'S LOTS OF STICKERS!!

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Time Online: 2 Mths 4 Wks 1 Day 8 Hrs 41 Mins 35 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 7 Mins 20 Secs
    Can i still get tickets? Just realized im off work early, so Ill be there!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hey Chicky! Tickets are still available, I'll check for you in chat for details.

Time Online: 1 Mth 3 Wks 6 Days 15 Hrs 34 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 44 Secs
    Are tickets still available? I doubt they sold out in the 3 hours since the last post... How is payment arranged? Paypal or at the door?
    OF4WD Member # 5887

Quote Originally Posted by craveneh View Post
    You`d be surprised what your capable of when your balls are not in someones purse
    For Sale:
    Tan Rear Seat - 2004 TJ | Rear Seat Belt Assembly - Complete

Coming Soon:
    American Racing 172s | Jeep TJ Mopar Add-a-trunk | Roller fairlead + cable | TJ Liftgate Spare Tire Mount w/ Centre Stop-Light | Rubi D44 Factory Diff Cover

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Tickets are definately still available.

It's best to meet up before hand to get your ticket, as I believe there is a security point you have to pass (and show your ticket) to get into the parking

Joe, do you get to the city at all, or north of the city? I'm going to meet up with Chicky in Orangeville this week if that helps...?

Time Online: 5 Mths 3 Days 13 Hrs 43 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 12 Mins 37 Secs
    Never had to show a ticket for parking before.

Basically park your car, then go to the security gate and tell the guard you are attending the party at the pub, go to the pub and hand your ticket in when entering the pub itself.