Thread: Auction Item pick up

Time Online: 3 Wks 3 Days 20 Hrs 9 Mins 10 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 2 Secs

Auction Item pick up

If someone was to win something in the auction where would they have to pick it up from?

Thanks

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Time Online: 11 Mths 3 Wks 21 Hrs 35 Mins 14 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 29 Mins 1 Sec
    Most will be in Burlington, unless the description for the item specifically states that it is to be picked up elsewhere...

If you are not able to pick up items, contact Jeannie and she can make arrangements for shipping at the winner's expense...
    His ---> 04 LJ - 4.0L, Auto ɹnoɟ pɐǝɹʇǝɹ
    Hers ---> 75 Renegade Project - 304 V8, T15 3 speed uoıʇɐıɔossɐ ʎq pɐǝɹʇǝɹ

Jeannie is offline Christmas is for kids, Santa's on his way
    My Mood
    Amused
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 3 Days 21 Hrs 51 Mins 23 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 19 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by igotafrigginjeep View Post
    Most will be in Burlington, unless the description for the item specifically states that it is to be picked up elsewhere...

If you are not able to pick up items, contact Jeannie and she can make arrangements for shipping at the winner's expense...
    thanks Jeff, yes for those that will be picking up, you can call me at 905-630-8846 and I will arrange to make myself available at the shop for you to pick up your item, if you cannot get in to pick up prior to the party, we ask that you pay for your item and we will make sure we have it at the party for you to pick up. If either one of those don't work for you, as Jeff said, you can contact me for a shipping rate and we can make arrangements to ship it out to you. Again this does not include the listing where you are to pick up directly from the supporting sponsor, in that instance, once we receive payment, we will inform the sponsor of the winning bidder so the winning bidder can touch base with the sponsor to get their item.

Just a few days left, hurry up and get your bids in!!!