Thread: Lid pics too.

Time Online: 1 Wk 3 Days 11 Hrs 21 Mins 45 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 51 Secs

Lid pics too.

Cori and i both entered a contest online for Hells Bells Customs and she one one of the 8 helmets they were giving away. She ordered it for me instead, as my helmet is almost 30 years old.
    Here is the one i got, their Screaming Charlie extreme on a DOT base.
    The Nebuchadnezzar
    '95 YJ lifted and locked.

MUDDER INC.

My Mood
    Sick
    Time Online: 1 Wk 3 Days 3 Hrs 36 Mins 9 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 50 Secs
    sweet
    So, paper beats rock. You sure about that? Let's work it out. Hold a piece of paper in front of your face. I'll throw the rock.

My Mood
    Amused
    Time Online: 2 Mths 11 Hrs 48 Mins 33 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 59 Secs
    I'm assuming your asking for other helmets as well.

I rock an Arai RX-7RR4 Nicky. By far the most comfortable best fitting Helmet I have ever worn. I got lucky I won it when I worked at Cycle City in Burlington through our distributor for Arai. I really don't know how you folks ride with an open face helmet. Just doesn't feel safe to me.

Poster does not represent or warrant the the information accessible via this post is accurate or complete. Except as specifically stated on this post, neither rbjeepthing nor any of his affiliates, will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this post.

Time Online: 1 Wk 3 Days 11 Hrs 21 Mins 45 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 51 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by RBJeepThing View Post
    .... I really don't know how you folks ride with an open face helmet. Just doesn't feel safe to me.
    I can't see well, hear well, nor stand the claustrophobic feel and stifling heat of a full faced helmet. Feels like Winnie the Pooh with his head jammed in the honey jar. Surprisingly , when I was in Florida and got to ride without a helmet it felt great. I felt as though I had much more use of my senses, my peripheral vision and absolutely no movement restriction. At least 85 to 90 % of motorcyclists I saw in Florida rode without helmets. To each his own, I guess, but I feel much safer with the least amount of restrictions.

Time Online: 2 Mths 18 Hrs 57 Mins 48 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 5 Mins
    I still got a 35 year old Bucco helmet from the QPP,do not ask how. We used to take a quick ride down to Ohio,no helmet laws there

My Mood
    Amused
    Time Online: 2 Mths 11 Hrs 48 Mins 33 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 59 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I can't see well, hear well, nor stand the claustrophobic feel and stifling heat of a full faced helmet. Feels like Winnie the Pooh with his head jammed in the honey jar. Surprisingly , when I was in Florida and got to ride without a helmet it felt great. I felt as though I had much more use of my senses, my peripheral vision and absolutely no movement restriction. At least 85 to 90 % of motorcyclists I saw in Florida rode without helmets. To each his own, I guess, but I feel much safer with the least amount of restrictions.
    You bring up a very good point. Vision out of the Arai is un-obstructed where as the Shoei and the HJC I had before blocked it somewhat.

I took what was thought to be a bumble bee right above my sunglasses while on the back of my dads bike when I was younger. The swelling lasted a few days and my eye was completely closed which is another reason I prefer the full face. The sound thing I agree with though it's like people who wear headphones just never been able to do it myself.

Keep her rubber side down

Time Online: 1 Wk 4 Days 8 Hrs 1 Min 36 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 56 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by RBJeepThing View Post
    You bring up a very good point. Vision out of the Arai is un-obstructed where as the Shoei and the HJC I had before blocked it somewhat.

I took what was thought to be a bumble bee right above my sunglasses while on the back of my dads bike when I was younger. The swelling lasted a few days and my eye was completely closed which is another reason I prefer the full face. The sound thing I agree with though it's like people who wear headphones just never been able to do it myself.

Keep her rubber side down
    I'm with ya..... I also rocked an ARAI Harada and was the most comfortable helmet I owned.....

Time Online: 1 Mth 3 Wks 6 Days 15 Hrs 34 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 45 Secs
    When picking out a lid, I was given one piece of advice... don't cheap out! So I picked up this... It was more than I originally decided to spend, but I figure I'll just spend less money on a bike to compensate.
    OF4WD Member # 5887

Quote Originally Posted by craveneh View Post
    You`d be surprised what your capable of when your balls are not in someones purse
    For Sale:
    Tan Rear Seat - 2004 TJ | Rear Seat Belt Assembly - Complete

Coming Soon:
    American Racing 172s | Jeep TJ Mopar Add-a-trunk | Roller fairlead + cable | TJ Liftgate Spare Tire Mount w/ Centre Stop-Light | Rubi D44 Factory Diff Cover