Thread: Tim hortons camp day show and shine in brantford.

Time Online: 2 Wks 6 Hrs 46 Mins 9 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 10 Secs

Tim hortons camp day show and shine in brantford.

hey everyone there is a big show and shine this saturday ( MAY 28th ) at the LOWES parking lot beside the Henry St. TIM HORTONS . EVERYONE is welcome .. everything from motorcycles to big rigs , 4x4s, lowriders, mini trucks and sport compacts, old skool rods and hot rods ,drag cars. this event is for CAMP DAY and there will be some prizes given out from TIM HORTONS on Henry St. managment and from EGGZ CUSTOM FAB. there will be a few local figures there aswel serving coffee . show starts at 10am and goes until 5 pm. remember this is FOR THE KIDS... so come one out and support a good cause. check out Facebook for more info on this event . if you search " 1ST ANNUAL TIM HORTONS CRUISE IN FOR KIDS " you will find it . so dust off them rides and get out and have some fun this saturday... see you all there..
    EGG.... OF4WD #7304 ...
    1998 JEEP TJ , 33X14X15 BOGGERS, RUBICON EXPRESS LIFT KIT, 13,500 LB RUNVA WINCH.... LETS PLAY...
    2000 FORD EGGZCURSION , V10, TOW VEHICLE AND SHOP TRUCK...
    1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL, 3.8 TURBO ALL O.G., BURN OUT KING..

the more vehicles the better. we want to have this as a yearly event. so come out and send a kid to camp.

Time Online: 3 Days 3 Hrs 54 Mins 40 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 15 Secs
    looks like ill be cleaning my jeep up.. im going to try and be there. sounds like a awsome idea for camp day

the owner of Henry st. Tim Hortons is a mini truck guy and we have known each other for like 13-14 yrs and he came to me a month ago and asked if i would like to help him out on this and since most of the guys in and around Brantford go and hang out at the varrious Hortons around town why now do this and hang with a bunch of people and do somethign good for the community at the same time... thanks i hope to see you there on saturday.

i would like to take this time to thank everyone who came out to support us on our 1st annual cruise for kids for camp day at Tim Hortons on saturday. we had an ok turn out for our first show. we hope to get alot more people to come out next year for it but hey it was the 1st one so im not complaining. thanks goes out to Lou ( owner of henry St Hortons ) for thinking up the idea and inviting us all out there. and thanks to Pillars for the BBQ and to all the people who came out to the event. hope to see everyone next year again and maybe even more people.