Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Passed my M1 exit course

Time Online: 1 Mth 3 Wks 6 Days 15 Hrs 34 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 45 Secs
    You scared me for a second Tom... I thought you or one of the instructors may have had some video.

Quote Originally Posted by WranglerIV View Post
    As mentioned in an earlier post I passed the M1 Exit this past weekend, took the course in Orangeville through Georgian College.

I am looking at a 2009 Suzuki GS500F ... only 200km on the bike, in pristine condition (seller getting rid of due to health issues):

I am 44yrs old, "G" Liscensed since I was 16 with no claims or tickets in past 6yrs. Called my broker who writes for Jevco, was quoted $1,250 per year for 1mil liability and Fire/Theft. Went online to www.ridersplus.ca and got a quote of $750 for the same and including Collision !
    I'm checking out riderplus right now... And if you pass on the GS, let me know.
    OF4WD Member # 5887

Quote Originally Posted by craveneh View Post
    You`d be surprised what your capable of when your balls are not in someones purse
    For Sale:
    Tan Rear Seat - 2004 TJ | Rear Seat Belt Assembly - Complete

Coming Soon:
    American Racing 172s | Jeep TJ Mopar Add-a-trunk | Roller fairlead + cable | TJ Liftgate Spare Tire Mount w/ Centre Stop-Light | Rubi D44 Factory Diff Cover

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Time Online: 2 Wks 1 Day 31 Mins 36 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 14 Secs
    Sorry Joe ... I am not passing up the deal on the GS, cannot refuse it. Picking it up on Saturday this week.
    Newmarket Swamper

OF4WD Member # 5246

Time Online: 1 Mth 3 Wks 6 Days 15 Hrs 34 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 45 Secs
    Awesome. Congrats. And I checked with riderplus and it's about $100/yr more expensive than my current insurance.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Time Online: 2 Wks 1 Day 31 Mins 36 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 14 Secs
    Call them ... I just did to verify the online quote and find out what they need to proceed and they gave me a cheaper option than what the online system would allow me to do.