Thread: Tubular MetalworX Winter Sale!!!

Time Online: 3 Wks 2 Days 23 Hrs 58 Mins 18 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 58 Secs

Tubular MetalworX Winter Sale!!!

Winter Specials!
    Whew! The holidays are behind us now it's time to think of other things...like wheeling!

From now until May 1, 2014, save $100 on the purchase of our regular or high-line tube fenders, regularly $399.99, now $299.99 or $429.99, now $329.99 (not including applicable taxes)

Also, enjoy $50 off our rear tube fenders, regularly $289.99, now $239.99 (not including applicable taxes)
    *Replaces stock fender flare only. (Body armour tube fender available for additional cost)

Also a great thing to remember is that Tubular MetalworX Can install your fenders for a low price of $75.00 per side. This includes the replacements of any bolts that get broken while we are installing your "Totally Tubular" product at no extra cost.

Visit us online at www.tubularmetalworx.com or call us at (905) 541-4481 to order.
    Jimmyjimal
    BAJA President 2011/2012
    OF4WD# 5958

My Mood
    Lurking
    Time Online: 1 Mth 1 Wk 3 Days 19 Hrs 52 Mins 36 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Mins 22 Secs
    got pics? what model jeeps? do they come with a quality textured powder coat for that price?
    2012 JKU Sahara, SD HP60 Front, GM 14 Bolt shaved rear, 5.38s, locked/Spooled, 4 link front 3 link rear, Oris, TR Double Beadlocks, 42" tsl sx2, PSC Full Hydro, D3 bumpers, D3 skids, D3 Rock Rails, D3 Cage, and lots more...
    OF4WD #5252

Quote Originally Posted by just-lift-it View Post
    got pics? what model jeeps? do they come with a quality textured powder coat for that price?
    Hey, To date we offer CJ,YJ,and TJ fenders. However we are looking for a customer that is willing to let us prototype The JK models. As for paint the finished product would only be painted with rattle cans. Sorry! I am not a painter! lol. But if you wanted powder coating done, You can take the product to your place before I do the final install or I can price out how much extra it would be for out sourcing the paint shop. I hope this helps. Pics of some of the models we have done so far will be posted after I transfer
    my pics from my old computer to this new computer. You can check out pics on our website www.tubularmetalworx.com or on our Facebook page. Thank you and have a great day

https://www.facebook.com/TubularMetalworx?ref=hl
    Last edited by jimmyjimal; 01-07-2014 at 12:31 PM.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Time Online: 1 Mth 1 Wk 3 Days 19 Hrs 52 Mins 36 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Mins 22 Secs
    thanks yeah i have a 2012 jku!

Bump!!! For some pics

Yj High-Line

TJ 45 Deg.

Red TJ

My Mood
    Asleep
    Time Online: 7 Mths 1 Day 9 Hrs 2 Mins 8 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 17 Mins 26 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjimal View Post
    Hey, To date we offer CJ,YJ,and TJ fenders. However we are looking for a customer that is willing to let us prototype The JK models. As for paint the finished product would only be painted with rattle cans. Sorry! I am not a painter! lol. But if you wanted powder coating done, You can take the product to your place before I do the final install or I can price out how much extra it would be for out sourcing the paint shop. I hope this helps. Pics of some of the models we have done so far will be posted after I transfer
    my pics from my old computer to this new computer. You can check out pics on our website www.tubularmetalworx.com or on our Facebook page. Thank you and have a great day

https://www.facebook.com/TubularMetalworx?ref=hl
    What would this prototyping entail?

Bump. Its almost May 1st. Get your jeep ready for The 24. Give us a call 905 541 4481

2 Days left!!! Order your's before it's too late!