Thread: Gladiator Garage Works!!! Special offer for JeepKings members!

Hybrid View

Time Online: 1 Mth 2 Days 18 Hrs 52 Mins 58 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 41 Secs

Gladiator Garage Works!!! Special offer for JeepKings members!

Ok so the Admins @ Jeepkings have allowed me to offer their members a special offer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logo.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	77613
    For those of you that do not know, I manage Paddy's Market in Hampton, Ontario. We are one of the largest independant appliance retailers in Ontario do a large volume of business with Whirlpool Canada and all their major brand labels. Several years ago Whirlpool Corporation developed a product called Gladiator Garage Works but it was not available to be sold through appliance retailers, however I have worked very hard to bring this product into our store and we are now the only appliance retailer in Ontario authorized to sell the product.

Paddy's Market is located in Hampton, Ontario and has been in business since 1955 and we deliver throughout the Durham Region 6 days a week but are not limited to that area. We are in areas such as Peterborough, Brighton, Scarborough, Uxbridge,Markham,Stouffville - etc. on a regular basis.

As a result of this new product coming to our store I would like to offer Gladiator Garage Works products to JeepKings members at a contractor's rate. I have a lot of Gladiator product in my own garage and house and can tell you they are as tough as any product I have owned in the past. It was a lot of effort to get authorized to sell this product and I would not have done so if I did not believe in it.

Check out http://www.gladiatorgarageworks.com/ To see their product line, they offer storage solutions for your garage, shed or home.

If any one is interested in this product at a limited time deep discount please contact me here or email me at jamie@paddysmarket.ca

Name:	cool%20gladiator%20garage%20revised.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	77612
    If you wheel you junk hard, go here!
    http://throttlehappy.invisionzone.com/

Time Online: 1 Mth 1 Wk 23 Hrs 25 Mins 56 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Mins 7 Secs
    Is this stuff on display at the store or do we have to come to the house to check it out? I have seen it in SEARS in the US catalogs and it looks amazing. Definitely would love to check it out. What is the time frame for this offer?

My Mood
    Dead
    Time Online: 2 Wks 12 Hrs 45 Mins 27 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 11 Secs
    Its in store. I was there yesterday and its awesome. The tool boxes are HEAVY DUTY. TH pulled out a drawer all the way out from one of the cabinets and stood on it and it held up no problem. I'll be buying a tool box for sure when i can. WAAAAAY better quality than the junk at Crappy tire...
    Wounds heal... Chicks dig scars...

1984 CJ-8 Scrambler (Rust Free California Edition)
    2005 TJ Unlimited
    1946 Willys CJ-2a "Pa2niA" Featured in JPFreek (click me)

Quote Originally Posted by EXRACER#2 View Post
    Is this stuff on display at the store or do we have to come to the house to check it out? I have seen it in SEARS in the US catalogs and it looks amazing. Definitely would love to check it out. What is the time frame for this offer?
    Yes we have it on display at the store, if you want to check it out it is best if you let me know when and I will try and make sure I can be here.

Will probably only have the contractors rate for about a month to get some start up orders going, It is basically at my cost with minimal mark up to cover shipping. I absolutely will always give JK members a great deal as I have in the past with appliances but it will not be at the pricing I am giving right now as I am attaching it to a start up order to acheive the extra discounts. Once that offer is gone pricing will go off of the regular price list with discounts applied.

For those looking to get stuff up off the floor of their garage, shed or car trailer, I have sold a few of these kits already an people have been very happy with how much it holds and how much floor space it can free up. To me this is by far the best value for money out of all the kits available!

Name:	GAWG24G4XG_AB-DefaultZoom_550X550_HO.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	165.0 KB 
ID:	77617

Comes with all the gear track, assorted hooks, small items bins, and cabinet.
    Reg. canadian Retail $449.00 Limited time promotion $349.00 + Tax

Huge value here, you can pretty much organize one whole wall of most garage's for under $400.00

http://www.gladiatorgarageworks.com/...o?scr=category

Jeannie is offline Christmas is for kids, Santa's on his way
    My Mood
    Amused
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 3 Days 22 Hrs 4 Mins 43 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 16 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Throttle Happy View Post
    For those looking to get stuff up off the floor of their garage, shed or car trailer, I have sold a few of these kits already an people have been very happy with how much it holds and how much floor space it can free up. To me this is by far the best value for money out of all the kits available!

Name:	GAWG24G4XG_AB-DefaultZoom_550X550_HO.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	165.0 KB 
ID:	77617

Comes with all the gear track, assorted hooks, small items bins, and cabinet.
    Reg. canadian Retail $449.00 Limited time promotion $349.00 + Tax

Huge value here, you can pretty much organize one whole wall of most garage's for under $400.00

http://www.gladiatorgarageworks.com/...o?scr=category
    i need something like that but with big hooks to hang tons of torches on can you pm some pricing and shipping to signature address

thanks
    Titan Off-Road / Everlast Welders Canada
    750 Darlene Court, Unit 2
    Burlington, ON L7L5V1
    905-637-1637
    http://www.titanwinches.com
    http://www.everlastwelders.ca

ok, I have a PM in to be able to sponsor the board.

If any body is interested in some great storage cabinets, I am able to do some deep discounts on gladiator garageworks cabinets until the end of the week. OVER 30% OFF all the cabinets in the link below. They don't have to actually be picked up or delivered by the end of the week just on an invoice with a deposit. Delivery is free in Durham Region but we do cover a large delivery area. Toronto to Brighton as well as Peterborough, Lindsay area.

OVER 30 % OFF all cabinets in the link below, If you are interested in a cabinet post up here or PM me and I will get you a price.
    http://www.paddysmarket.ca/en/comparisonpopup?full

Name:	91Bnd9TN6vL.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	528.6 KB 
ID:	96463