Thread: Looking for new tires

My Mood
    Amused
    Time Online: 1 Day 16 Hrs 27 Mins 24 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 8 Secs

Looking for new tires

Hey guys,

I am hoping someone on here can help me out. I'm in the need to replace the tires on my 08 JGC Overland CRD. I'm wanting to stay stock with the tires. The size is 245/60R18. I am looking for something in a good all season that is going to last with my drive up/down the highway and must be good in the snow/rain etc. I do take the jeep off road every once in awhile, but it is nothing to hard. Just to make my kids smile in the local trails, so if the tires can do well in some mud etc, that's a bonus. I have looked at the mich latitudes and after reading all the reviews on them I have decided not to get them. I loved the Goodyears GSA I think they are that came on my 03 TJ Sport when I had it. So if you guys can give me some help that would be great. Also I'm trying to figure out something when it comes to buying tires online. If you have a warranty issue with a tire how do you go about getting it resolved if it was bought online? Can you guys give me anymore websites to try? I have been on tire rack and 1010tire.com. Just wondering if there are more. Thanks again for any help you guys can give me.
    "Invisible souls, leave .308 holes." ----- USMC Recon Sniper

My Mood
    Stressed
    Time Online: 3 Mths 3 Wks 2 Days 13 Hrs 12 Mins 4 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 9 Mins 20 Secs
    I have lots of customers that love these tires.

http://www.tire-hq.com/pub/pbf.nsf/p...2?opendocument
    #20OF4WD#3476

"Will roll over for treats"

97 XJ on 36's (with a few mods)

Time Online: 6 Hrs 43 Mins 48 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Secs
    Hey,

I know you are a little ways away from the border but I have purchaced tires in the U.S for alot less, I know ..... keep it in Canada but sometimes you have to be a consumer. I went to www.discounttire.com and found a awesome deal on tires. Not to mention they have a huge selection just like tirerack , you can also select a destination and make an appointment across the border and get them installed . Of course while the wife and kids are out shopping !!! . I had a great experience with them.I did not have any warranty issues so I can't help you there. One tire that I would recommend from a friend who is running the same rig as you and likes to jump off the pavement once and a while runs a set of BF Goodrich all terrain t/a KO , He seems to like them all around and they come in various sizes depending on what you are looking for ! Good Luck with the search !!

My Mood
    Amused
    Time Online: 1 Day 16 Hrs 27 Mins 24 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 8 Secs
    Mud pig, what's the best price you can do for a set of 4? Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Sorry firefighter. I'm a trucker so distance is not an issue. The issue is I lost my fast card when I moved, so I would have to get a pass port to cross. Not worth it for tires. If I still had it I would consider doing that. But thank you for your in put.