Thread: Doors Off? Door on?

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Time Online: 4 Hrs 25 Mins 16 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: N/A

Doors Off? Door on?

Although it isn't a trail only question, after chatting this afternoon and asking the question there I said I'd post the question here.

Is it legal to drive without doors in Ontario? We've got a JK and I know my husband would love to take the doors off and drive without them.

Looking forward to the answers.
    2008 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 6 cyl.

Time Online: 1 Mth 6 Days 7 Hrs 49 Mins 11 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 59 Secs
    Absolutely no problem at all! JK/TJ/YJ/CJ were all made with this in mind. One thing to remember is you will still need an unobstructed view to the rear (rearview mirror)

I hope this helps!
    Opinions expressed are those of the author, accuracy of information posted cannot be guaranteed. These opinions in no way represent the OPP, any other Police Department or Police Officer.

My Mood
    Grumpy
    Time Online: 4 Mths 2 Wks 1 Day 2 Mins 5 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 11 Mins 8 Secs
    In this section the ONLY reply acceptable is that from the O.P.P Officer or the original thread author, all others will be deleted. If you have a question post your own thread in this section. Respect the rules please or this section will be shut down.
    Strength is nothing more than how well you hide the pain

Yer hot, wet, and extremely satisfying. You always put a smile on my face and yer the first thing i want in my mouth when i wake up....aaaaaahhhhhh Coffee, my only friend.