Thread: Looking for some assistance from the Jeepkings Community

Time Online: 1 Mth 6 Days 7 Hrs 49 Mins 11 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 59 Secs

Looking for some assistance from the Jeepkings Community

Officers from the Minden OPP Detachment are investigating a collision which occurred on the night of Friday July 6, 2012.

A vehicle pulling a trailer was travelling northbound on the Hindon Forest Access Road on Friday night just north of the Black River Road. As they approached a curve, two vehicles were southbound and the lead one struck the pickup travelling northbound, pushing it off to the side of the road, and causing heavy damage to the front drivers side. Fortunately there were no serious injuries, but the southbound vehicles then fled the scene.

The lead vehicle was described as a "tube buggy" (which struck the pickup), followed by what was described as a Jeep, possibly white and orange in colour (not directly involved in the collision but travelling together).

This thread is NOT a witch hunt. You will notice that it is LOCKED, this is because I don't want people creating any rumours or trash talking. What I WOULD like, is anyone with any information that may assist investigators, to either:

1) Contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) and give them any information you feel may be useful in helping with the investigation.

2) You may PM me with information directly, however keep in mind this is NOT my investigation but I will help and pass on any info that will help this investigation.

I think we can all agree, this is a bit of a black eye for our community however it would be a real boost if we could help solve this.

Thanks in advance for your help JeepKings......
    Last edited by ON OFFroad; 07-18-2012 at 07:19 PM.
    Opinions expressed are those of the author, accuracy of information posted cannot be guaranteed. These opinions in no way represent the OPP, any other Police Department or Police Officer.