Thread: OPP hit and run investigation update?

Time Online: 2 Days 20 Hrs 7 Mins 30 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 14 Secs

OPP hit and run investigation update?

Is there any more info that we can go on to help solve this crime? A better description of the vehicle involved would really help.

Time Online: 1 Mth 6 Days 7 Hrs 49 Mins 11 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 59 Secs
    I'm definitely working on getting something a little more descriptive, and working with the investigating Officer to offer up any help with that.

I would like to give a big thanks to all those who have been offering up information so far. The support from the JK community (as well as the 4x4 community in general) has been awesome, as I knew it would be.

Please continue to keep in contact with me via PM's as we get closer to figuring this out. It will take everyone's input, so keep it coming!

I will try to update as soon as I hear anything.
    Opinions expressed are those of the author, accuracy of information posted cannot be guaranteed. These opinions in no way represent the OPP, any other Police Department or Police Officer.

Time Online: 2 Days 20 Hrs 7 Mins 30 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 14 Secs
    Has there been any development in this case?

Members of KOS club have adopted the 3 Timbers trails and Percocet hill through OF4WD and will be heading up to do our trail investigation and report this fall. We would like to include any information in our report that may assist in solving this.

Time Online: 1 Mth 6 Days 7 Hrs 49 Mins 11 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 59 Secs
    I really want to thank the entire community for the help that has been given so far. I can assure you that this investigation is still ongoing. It would not be prudent for me to go into detail on where exactly the investigation is at this point, but I will update when there is anything I can pass on.

Thanks again for all the help and support from the entire community!