Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718

Thread: TJ6 Build

Time Online: 1 Mth 2 Wks 2 Days 14 Hrs 12 Mins 48 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Mins 49 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by PRIORITY 4 View Post
    I was just in Rausch this past weekend with 6 other Jeepers from Ontario. Beautiful Off Road park.

What was your favourite trail?

I liked "Crawl Daddy"
    Hit Crawl Daddy every year, used to break something every year on it too; hubs, trackbar, P/S box, but the last 2 years I've made it through without issue. The last picture above is from Crawl Daddy.
    Last edited by tealj; 05-30-2017 at 06:22 PM.

A couple of updates, Jeep had a pretty good summer. Had a couple of issues with the front OX locker, the bolts on the end cap keep coming loose, so after the second time, I just tack welded the bolts into the end cap.

Had a small accident with the Jeep in August, only real damage was to the drivers door. Found a used door from a friend, and will be trying my hand at painting that over the winter.

Went to Rausch again this last weekend. Started off by getting there Sat morning, only to discover they were closed until 11 for bear hunting, ugh. Then as we were running the trails, I got jammed up between some rocks and tried to crawl out of it and then *BOOM*. Took out my passenger RCV, within the first 2 hours of getting there. Not wanting to spoil my buddies weekend too much, I pulled the slug on the passenger side and taped the cover back on and ran mostly in RWD unless I needed 3 wheel drive, and it worked out pretty good most of the time. Stayed out of the black and red trails, just limited myself to green, blue and blue/black.

Gave RCV a call the other day and they said to send in pictures, so they know what to send me.

Finally got around to taking apart the Jeep, bit of a pain with the broken parts. Looks like the only salvageable part is the outer shaft.

Last edited by tealj; 11-23-2017 at 10:33 PM.