Thread: custom exhaust shops.

Time Online: 2 Wks 1 Day 23 Hrs 54 Mins 34 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 18 Secs

custom exhaust shops.

does anyone have any experiance getting a custom exhaust system made? i have heard of zorro and scotts hot rods ..

zorro would be a little closer as they have a shop in wellend. basically my truck and motor are from japan so i need to get a system custom bent and made because you cant buy a off the shelf system..

i can order one from the uk , australia or japan but i figure i could get a nice alum or stainless custom bent for the shipping cost
    1991 TOW RIG/DD toyota hilux surf ssr-x turbo diesel JDM SPEC

1982 suzuki sj410 . stock ... no options rides like a slow bag of dicks

Time Online: 3 Wks 3 Days 13 Hrs 54 Mins 15 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 1 Sec
    Quote Originally Posted by chippawatomtoyota View Post
    does anyone have any experiance getting a custom exhaust system made? i have heard of zorro and scotts hot rods ..

zorro would be a little closer as they have a shop in wellend. basically my truck and motor are from japan so i need to get a system custom bent and made because you cant buy a off the shelf system..

i can order one from the uk , australia or japan but i figure i could get a nice alum or stainless custom bent for the shipping cost
    Have you tried out Valu muffler in the falls beside Brock Ford, i know they do custom work ask for Rick.

Hope this helps if not the guys at Midas on Hartzel Rd do custom work as well

Or A-A exhaust in Stoney Creek

Time Online: 3 Wks 5 Days 23 Hrs 53 Mins 12 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 13 Secs
    zoros fawked they wouldnt do work on my rig unless they put a cat on it ,
    Its a Jeeps World, other 4x4s just get stuck in it

so year looks like a need a exhaust... i have been to val u muffler before and they helped me...

i tried midas but they wanted to charge me to patch my exhaust which wouldnt last more then a month.. didnt feel right with zorro...

so I waited and went back to value muffler because they were a little busy the first day, and we talked it over and i feel confident that I am going to get my vehicle fixed correctly and for a fair price, just like my previous 2 experiences with said company I can only think of maybe a handful of garages that will actual go the extra mile and try and help the customer even if you drive a fleet of ****ed up cars :P

for the record I WOULD TOTALLY got my exhaust done at HOT ROD SCOTTS up in toronto but time and money just arent on my side latley..

Time Online: 1 Mth 3 Wks 5 Days 8 Hrs 29 Mins 23 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 37 Secs
    Too far perhaps but we use Carline here in Burlington have never had a comeback on their work.
    ....-Noltz
    '91 Frankenheep Edition. 4.0, 4" BDS, Richmond 8.8, 35" KM2's, Titan 12k, ... gone.
    '95 4Runner SR5. Air-Lift bags, OBA & 8K Winch, DD... gone.

Time Online: 10 Mths 1 Day 5 Hrs 51 Mins 9 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 24 Mins 45 Secs
    If I am not mistaken It is Illegal to deleate a cat from an exhaust sytem. Did your engine originally use a cat. I plan on putting a cat on my350yj
    They wont hurt your performance unless they get plugged. I will have to pass e test with mine though . they are just covering their asses

my truck is a diesel and my 82 suzuki never came with a cat form the factory

Time Online: 3 Wks 5 Days 23 Hrs 53 Mins 12 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 13 Secs
    yeah i dont need to do e-test cuz my yj is an 87 so i didnt wanna spend an extra 200 bucks putting a cat on after i installed a header. i did end up finding a good shop locally that did exhaust pipe from the header back and put a muffler on it. when i bought it off the previous owner it didnt have a cat so im not sure.

My Mood
    Dead
    Time Online: 2 Mths 4 Days 2 Hrs 39 Mins 48 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 5 Mins 16 Secs

custom exhaust shops.

Out of your area but RJ's in Georgetown have a good rep with affordable custom pipes they also have done track rigs so catless layouts shouldn't be a huge issue. They helped me a few times with my ambuRV project on a tight budget and in a pinch. Great guys.
    I BE GETTING BUILDING ME A REAL JEEP.....

Click here for details.

yeah the exhaust shop even looked up and called and the suzuki sj410 NEVER HAD A CAT... some people wanted to put a suzuki samurai cat on it.. but its not a samurai...

i gotta say though anyone in the falls Value muffler is very good shop, they even got me a mint used system for my 87 jaguar from california at a good price .

Time Online: 10 Mths 1 Day 5 Hrs 51 Mins 9 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 24 Mins 45 Secs
    Heres a good hijack anyone know of a good exhaust shop in Windsor. I want to do a 2 into 1 Yah I have a 350

My Mood
    Devilish
    Time Online: 1 Wk 3 Days 12 Hrs 36 Mins 58 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 51 Secs
    www.texisexhaust.com
    in Mississauga Dan is the contact there!
    Birdman
    ditch the bitch! let's go muddin'

Time Online: 4 Days 8 Hrs 24 Mins 22 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 21 Secs
    Muffler man on Hartzel road in Saint Catharines. they've bent stuff up for me.