Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 179

Thread: The new YJ!!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    1,409
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 2 Days 10 Hrs 18 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 12 Secs
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrngYJ View Post
    You don't want to be up and running like R.D.A. his junk is stuck in the driveway!
    lmao no no, it's just a driveway king!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aurora
    Posts
    338
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Time Online: 3 Wks 6 Days 21 Hrs 40 Mins 40 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 18 Secs
    Rep Power
    7
    in all seriousness, nice find. Talk to R.D.A. About a tbi setup for your 4.2
    Signed with an X

    May my YJ RIP
    Building an SAS Xterra...slowly

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Etobicoke
    Posts
    1,035
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Time Online: 5 Mths 1 Wk 2 Days 19 Hrs 18 Mins 26 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 13 Mins 10 Secs
    Rep Power
    9
    [QUOTE=matt2299;1287005]
    Quote Originally Posted by BullwinkleTJ View Post
    Really dude??! thanks!!
    OF4WD #6222

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    1,409
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 2 Days 10 Hrs 18 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 12 Secs
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrngYJ View Post
    in all seriousness, nice find. Talk to R.D.A. About a tbi setup for your 4.2
    Will do, I want to also see how much he wants for the mc carb.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    1,409
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 2 Days 10 Hrs 18 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 12 Secs
    Rep Power
    7
    I have to say though, the guy I bought it off of was a great guy. He gave me a great price, didnt bullsh!t me and told me everything and showed me all service records. Even threw in a few extras! All he asked was that I keep in touch and send him pics off he jeep when I mod it and to come see him once I start driving

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    edmonton alberta
    Posts
    2,277
    Time Online: 5 Mths 6 Days 1 Min 41 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 12 Mins 51 Secs
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrngYJ View Post
    You don't want to be up and running like R.D.A. his junk is stuck in the driveway!
    LOL ass !!! i can alway put it in neutral and roll it down my driveway

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    1,409
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 2 Days 10 Hrs 18 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 12 Secs
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by r.d.a View Post
    LOL ass !!! i can alway put it in neutral and roll it down my driveway
    Well... Instead of grandma got run over by a raindeer it's, Rodney got run over by a wrangler!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    edmonton alberta
    Posts
    2,277
    Time Online: 5 Mths 6 Days 1 Min 41 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 12 Mins 51 Secs
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by matt2299 View Post
    Well... Instead of grandma got run over by a raindeer it's, Rodney got run over by a wrangler!
    hey i already drove my jeep over to you house ..you haven't done that yet !!!!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    1,409
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 2 Days 10 Hrs 18 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 12 Secs
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by r.d.a View Post
    hey i already drove my jeep over to you house ..you haven't done that yet !!!!
    Lmao soon enough man! Soon enough!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Orbiting Earth, currently over Binbrook, ON
    Posts
    2,308
    My Mood
    Happy
    Time Online: 4 Wks 1 Day 22 Hrs 40 Mins 39 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 28 Secs
    Rep Power
    17
    Nice find! Always great to see a YJ, especially in that condition
    Member & Supporter of:
    Rockspyder4x4, Krawlerz Off-Road Enthusiasts, Central Ontario 4x4, Canadian Nissan Truck Club, London & Area Jeep Owners Club, Tri-city Jeep Club, and Ontario Federation of 4wd Recreationalists

  11. #31
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    1,409
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 2 Days 10 Hrs 18 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 12 Secs
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by OffroadDaddy View Post
    Nice find! Always great to see a YJ, especially in that condition
    Thanks! Yea I saw the add on kijiji and jumped all over it fast. I must have annoyed the guy with all my calls asking to come see it lol but hell was it ever worth it!

  12. #32
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Niagara, closer to Hamilton
    Posts
    2,951
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Time Online: 4 Mths 3 Wks 5 Days 12 Hrs 8 Mins 1 Sec
    Avg. Time Online: 12 Mins 4 Secs
    Rep Power
    10
    Nice find Matt, happy to see you find something with a better foundation and hopefully less headaches
    I don't have an attitude problem, you're just an asshole!!


    2004 Grand Cherokee Columbia edition
    1980 CJ Juggy
    OF4WD#6687 & 4928

  13. #33
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    1,409
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 2 Days 10 Hrs 18 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 12 Secs
    Rep Power
    7
    Well after school today tried to get the jeep started.. Took the battery out of my moms car installed it in the jeep and even has my dads f150 with booster cables to the jeep to help start it. It would only crank over but didnt start going to have to see if its getting fuel tomorrow. Any other ideas?

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Whitby, Ont
    Posts
    10,216
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Time Online: 8 Mths 3 Days 22 Hrs 31 Mins 47 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 20 Mins 7 Secs
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by matt2299 View Post
    Well after school today tried to get the jeep started.. Took the battery out of my moms car installed it in the jeep and even has my dads f150 with booster cables to the jeep to help start it. It would only crank over but didnt start going to have to see if its getting fuel tomorrow. Any other ideas?
    don't you just love jeeps!!!! lol
    WARNING! I am about to do something really fawking STUPID!!!!!!
    ᄅ# pɐǝɹʇǝɹ
    93 YJ- RIP- parted out like I should be

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aurora
    Posts
    338
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Time Online: 3 Wks 6 Days 21 Hrs 40 Mins 40 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 18 Secs
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by matt2299 View Post
    Will do, I want to also see how much he wants for the mc carb.
    I've got an mc2100 here if rda doesn't want to part with his.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    1,409
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 2 Days 10 Hrs 18 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 12 Secs
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by thing1 View Post
    don't you just love jeeps!!!! lol
    lmao yea I just love them!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrngYJ View Post
    I've got an mc2100 here if rda doesn't want to part with his.
    oh awesome, how much would you be looking to get for it?


    anyways now what is envolved to get a YJ safetied guys? how much does it cost also? Got insurance on it today so we can go get the ownership transfered over.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    edmonton alberta
    Posts
    2,277
    Time Online: 5 Mths 6 Days 1 Min 41 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 12 Mins 51 Secs
    Rep Power
    12
    i'll come over when i can and take a look.. i'll see if i have anymore modules and i'll nutter the carb for now ...
    jeff gave me a can of worms once i fed it to my woop ass ..looks like you got your own can in the glove box .....
    LOL i'll drive my jeep over to your place and show you what they look like running teach you to make smart ass comments !!!!LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nutter.jpg  

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    beamsville ontairo
    Posts
    0
    Time Online: 5 Hrs 45 Mins 15 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Secs
    Rep Power
    0
    thats an awesome find for the money, i just picked up my first jeep, a 1992 YJ for 800 bucks and its in no where near the kinda shape yours is, congrats!

  19. #39
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    1,409
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 2 Days 10 Hrs 18 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 12 Secs
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by r.d.a View Post
    i'll come over when i can and take a look.. i'll see if i have anymore modules and i'll nutter the carb for now ...
    jeff gave me a can of worms once i fed it to my woop ass ..looks like you got your own can in the glove box .....
    LOL i'll drive my jeep over to your place and show you what they look like running teach you to make smart ass comments !!!!LOL
    Lmao ya ya yours runs but how long did it take?! Lol well then guess I should keep the smartass comments to myself so you don't "by accident" cut a needed wire! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by hendrik77 View Post
    thats an awesome find for the money, i just picked up my first jeep, a 1992 YJ for 800 bucks and its in no where near the kinda shape yours is, congrats!
    Thanks man! It just sort of sprung up on kijiji and I jumped all over it. Hope you like your YJ! And good luck !

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    edmonton alberta
    Posts
    2,277
    Time Online: 5 Mths 6 Days 1 Min 41 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 12 Mins 51 Secs
    Rep Power
    12
    :
    Quote Originally Posted by matt2299 View Post
    Lmao ya ya yours runs but how long did it take?! Lol well then guess I should keep the smartass comments to myself so you don't "by accident" cut a needed wire! :P
    you or then

    me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •