Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TJ Sahara part out

Time Online: 5 Days 9 Hrs 52 Mins 38 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 26 Secs

TJ Sahara part out

Parting out 2001 Tj Sahara 4.0 auto, air works
    Just replaced lots of parts then got rear ended same weekend
    I need $2000 out of this, whole or parts. Starting part out Wed or Thurs
    Runs and drives great (usual panhard clunk especially now)
    Best to email jacobsladder@xplornet.ca or text 519-808-1935
    I'm south of London

New parts
    Brand new jeep fenders!! not repro, paint barely dry that weekend! $200 with flare SOLD
    Front shocks $40
    Windshield $100 with frame SOLD
    Heater resistor $40 SOLD
    Brand new rad $100 SOLD
    Rear driveshaft u joints

parting everything, nice Sahara interior, just installed new Sony stereo and speakers in sound bar
    Mint Tan soft top no rips with door surounds and hardware $300
    Tub is fixable $200
    5 rims and tires maybe one summer left 31-10.5 BFG all terrain $200
    Hardtop $100 SOLD
    Doors $100/each SOLD
    Engine tranny t-case $500 for all--SOLD,
    Axles best offer 3.55 gear d35 rear
    Fuel tank SOLD
    Tailgate SOLD
    If you need something call, text or email preferred

Jake
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20130313-00714.jpg   IMG-20130313-00715.jpg   IMG-20130402-00768.jpg   IMG-20130402-00767.jpg   IMG-20130402-00765.jpg  

Last edited by Jake; 04-13-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Time Online: 2 Wks 6 Days 23 Hrs 40 Mins 43 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 43 Secs
    Text'd you Jake
    W "GO PREPARED" W
    2014 Sahara Unlimited
    WARN winch equipped!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 8 Hrs 5 Mins 13 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min
    I am interested in the fenders if anyone from the Toronto area is planning on heading to pick up some parts. I would of course throw someone some cash for some of their gas.
    98 TJ Sahara, 4.0L, 5 speed, custom bumper, Titan 12k, Front ACOS, RE 3.5" Superflex lift w/ Bilstein's, AA SYE, XJ CV Shaft, 33" Trxus, 1.25 JKS" BL, 1" Currie MML, (HC T/C skid plate to come).

All pms returned and I think I got all texts, if not call or text again. Got a little overloaded with txts!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20130402-00764.jpg   IMG-20130402-00762.jpg  
    Last edited by Jake; 04-02-2013 at 04:02 PM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Time Online: 3 Wks 6 Days 2 Hrs 30 Mins 22 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 13 Secs
    I'm interested in the grill - just shot you a text
    1957 Chev 3100 task force (in proggress)
    1991/87/89/95 YJ - The OutlaW SOLD
    Build Linky: http://www.jeepkings.ca/forums/showt...roject-Big-Red

Follow me on instagram @pnutbilt_fab

My Mood
    Daring
    Time Online: 1 Mth 1 Wk 4 Days 12 Hrs 50 Mins 12 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Mins 24 Secs
    How many KM's?
    93 YJ - Stock 2.5L inline 4, 4" Rough Country Lift, 1.5" Shackles, 33" BFG's, SYE yet to be installed, Raptor Liner Sprayed, CB, Stereo that goes BooM, Aussie locker front, XJ solid shafts, tube fenders by Tubular Metalworx, 8500lb winch, Garvin swing away tire carrier and clearly far too much time on my hands. No roof, no doors and two screaming kids in the back.

Time Online: 5 Mths 6 Days 18 Mins 19 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 12 Mins 49 Secs
    is the frame bent ??

274 kms, Frame not bent but has some rot behind driver door like all tjs
    Grill sold, also for those who asked, to me soft top is tan if some one wanted to give it a different name like "spice" so be it
    Last edited by Jake; 04-02-2013 at 11:00 PM.

Time Online: 5 Mths 6 Days 18 Mins 19 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 12 Mins 49 Secs
    if the frame is being scrapped i would like the front and rear coil buckets for a mock up project ...

Time Online: 1 Mth 3 Wks 3 Hrs 14 Mins 25 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 12 Secs
    Transmission shift cable and PDC? How much?
    The brave man may not live long but the cautious man never lives at all.

jeremi pmed

Tub is pretty good underneath, frame not bad either
    High flow cat and muffler, Magnaflow
    new power steering pump
    more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20130403-00774.jpg   IMG-20130403-00775.jpg   IMG-20130403-00776.jpg  
    Last edited by Jake; 04-04-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Ok NO more Pms!! There are too many people wasting my time, I have to go to my computer each time someone pms me just to answer stupid questions. Like "what colour is the jeep"!! WTF are the pictures for???
    If you actually want something then call me
    Thanks to those that have paid and picked up their stuff, thats how it should be
    519-808-1935

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Ok NO more Pms!! There are too many people wasting my time, I have to go to my computer each time someone pms me just to answer stupid questions. Like "what colour is the jeep"!! WTF are the pictures for???
    If you actually want something then call me
    Thanks to those that have paid and picked up their stuff, thats how it should be
    519-808-1935
    So that any other Jeepkings member does not waste their time like I did, I will share my experience with trying to purchase some parts from this part out.

Part out was posted April 1st 9:42pm
    Pm'd poster April 1st 10:02pm advising I was seriously interested in the fenders and to inquire whether or not the poster regularly traveled to T.O. Travel for me would be 2.5+ hours one way.
    Poster replied April 1st 10:05pm that he does not travel to T.O regularly but that he would be in Cambridge on Wednesday.
    Pm'd poster April 1st 10:29pm advising that I will buy the fenders, but the travel was a bit to far. I advised that I would see if any other Jeepkings member had an interest in some parts that could help me out with the pick-up.
    Posted to thread 10:23pm "I am interested in the fenders if anyone from the Toronto area is planning on heading to pick up some parts. I would of course throw someone some cash for some of their gas."
    Poster replied April 1st 10:36pm that he will be coming north in likely 2 weeks to visit a family member but would require payment in full by email money transfer.
    Pm'd poster April 2nd 8:27am that I prefer to deal cash and in person.
    Turned out that I needed other parts in Brantford and it made sense that I travel that way to pick up all of the parts during one trip.
    Pm'd poster April 2nd 2:36pm asking what time he would be in Cambridge as I would be heading to Brantford.
    Poster replied April 2nd 2:53pm that he would be in Cambridge until 4:30pm and that he hoped to get the fenders off by then. He also confirmed that the only thing I wanted were the fenders.
    Pm'd poster April 2nd 9:20pm to see if we were good to go for Wednesday.
    Poster replied April 2nd 9:43pm "Work did not go as planned today so I will not be in Cambridge tomorrow. I will start teardown tomorrow night Fenders sold today"

I am a firm believer in selling to the first person who shows up with cash however I was under the impression that we sealed the deal when we arranged pick-up for April 3rd in Cambridge and was not happy.

Time Online: 2 Days 5 Hrs 30 Mins
    Avg. Time Online: 10 Secs
    35 or 44 ???? I need a 44, dont care about ratio...
    Last edited by Brett K; 04-04-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett K View Post
    35 or 44 ???? I need a 44, dont care about ratio...
    It's a 35, edited thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hofmanmi View Post
    So that any other Jeepkings member does not waste their time like I did, I will share my experience with trying to purchase some parts from this part out.

Part out was posted April 1st 9:42pm
    Pm'd poster April 1st 10:02pm advising I was seriously interested in the fenders and to inquire whether or not the poster regularly traveled to T.O. Travel for me would be 2.5+ hours one way.
    Poster replied April 1st 10:05pm that he does not travel to T.O regularly but that he would be in Cambridge on Wednesday.
    Pm'd poster April 1st 10:29pm advising that I will buy the fenders, but the travel was a bit to far. I advised that I would see if any other Jeepkings member had an interest in some parts that could help me out with the pick-up.
    Posted to thread 10:23pm "I am interested in the fenders if anyone from the Toronto area is planning on heading to pick up some parts. I would of course throw someone some cash for some of their gas."
    Poster replied April 1st 10:36pm that he will be coming north in likely 2 weeks to visit a family member but would require payment in full by email money transfer.
    Pm'd poster April 2nd 8:27am that I prefer to deal cash and in person.
    Turned out that I needed other parts in Brantford and it made sense that I travel that way to pick up all of the parts during one trip.
    Pm'd poster April 2nd 2:36pm asking what time he would be in Cambridge as I would be heading to Brantford.
    Poster replied April 2nd 2:53pm that he would be in Cambridge until 4:30pm and that he hoped to get the fenders off by then. He also confirmed that the only thing I wanted were the fenders.
    Pm'd poster April 2nd 9:20pm to see if we were good to go for Wednesday.
    Poster replied April 2nd 9:43pm "Work did not go as planned today so I will not be in Cambridge tomorrow. I will start teardown tomorrow night Fenders sold today"

I am a firm believer in selling to the first person who shows up with cash however I was under the impression that we sealed the deal when we arranged pick-up for April 3rd in Cambridge and was not happy.

So what I get out of this is that i was trying to help you out as best I could even offering to deliver part way and tear down Jeep early, which didn't happen (weather). All this even tho you have never called me or sent me $ to hold anything, only pm from you even tho post says to call.
    Some one comes with cash and I sell, which you are a firm believer in. Now your panties are in a knot cause you didn't get what you want and you want to flame me??? I owe you NOTHING
    Change your tampon and wait a week you'll get over it
    There is a seperate seller/buyer dispute thread take ur shit there (although i see no dispute here)

Time Online: 1 Wk 4 Hrs 51 Mins 2 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 35 Secs
    Nice meeting you and thanks again Jake

(My experience no problem with sale I bought the top and doors and they were exactly as described)

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    So what I get out of this is that i was trying to help you out as best I could even offering to deliver part way and tear down Jeep early, which didn't happen (weather). All this even tho you have never called me or sent me $ to hold anything, only pm from you even tho post says to call.
    Some one comes with cash and I sell, which you are a firm believer in. Now your panties are in a knot cause you didn't get what you want and you want to flame me??? I owe you NOTHING
    Change your tampon and wait a week you'll get over it
    There is a seperate seller/buyer dispute thread take ur shit there (although i see no dispute here)
    I am not flaming you; you are doing a good job of painting a thorough picture for everyone yourself. I was simply sharing my experience of dealing with you and other members can take it as they please.

Quote Originally Posted by hofmanmi View Post
    I am not flaming you; you are doing a good job of painting a thorough picture for everyone yourself. I was simply sharing my experience of dealing with you and other members can take it as they please.
    Man give it up will ya. I'm just tryin to sell some shit here. Share your "experience" somewhere else. I don't care and I don't think many do
    I'm not here to paint a picture of myself. THIS IS THE INTERNET!! In real life I'm a actually a sweetheart

Mods??

Living out of Jeep between Toronto to Owen Sound
    My Mood
    Tired
    Time Online: 5 Mths 1 Wk 2 Days 12 Hrs 46 Mins 9 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 13 Mins 6 Secs

TJ Sahara part out

Post in buyers feedback if you have issues with seller or buyer
    Last edited by craveneh; 04-04-2013 at 09:43 PM.
    badass tj " Hey bro I would really like 2 grab tht rear end."