Thread: Opinion on sale of jeep needed

Time Online: 3 Days 23 Hrs 28 Mins 3 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 19 Secs

Opinion on sale of jeep needed

Just found in the market a newer vehicle that gets more of the family things acheived. Have a 97 ZJ Limited with approx 147500km on the clock. Also have one season old winter tires on stoclkers and a set of TJ Rubicon wheels for the summer(tires worn) Within last six months replaced cat converter as was rattling and steering damper as it was leaking as well. Does need some work( ABS lamp on-needs module but got one from board member here) needs new speakers installed(have new infinitys in box at home), Sunroof recently broke( l/s track by how it sounded) also needs carpet reinstalled ( as child puked and found easier to shampoo out of vehicle). L/f lower fender by rocker rusted as well( removed the moulded running boards and found it to be soft)-rockers appear to be ok as previous owner had the vehicle rustproofed and holes drilled and plugged. Also has Magnaflow catback, ZJ 5.9 door panels and wood trim on dash and agate panels on headliner. Had a K an N FIPk installed but removed due to tube damage( still waiting for warranty replacement)
    Just asking felow jeepers out there what they would think fair value would be on this vehicle if I put it up for sale? I have a number in my head but would like to hear others opinions or questions.

My Mood
    Confused
    Time Online: 2 Yrs 1 Mth 3 Wks 3 Days 21 Hrs 34 Mins 41 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Hr 4 Mins 44 Secs
    1000-1500 but without pics it just a guess
    http://www.youtube.com/user/piratexpress1369a
    96 ZJ 4.0L 33x15 BFG'S

OF4WD#5926

http://www.jeepkings.ca/forums/showt...sket+placement

IN LOVING MEMORY ..DAYKOTA
    PIRATES NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT HIS BOAT..