Thread: One way streets verses two way streets

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Lurking
    Time Online: 3 Mths 3 Wks 2 Days 18 Hrs 20 Mins 1 Sec
    Avg. Time Online: 9 Mins 23 Secs

One way streets verses two way streets

May sound silly,but I am getting involved in local politics in Midland on the reconstruction of roadways. The street I am living on in under review for total reconstruction starting next year. Under a safety point of view would a one way street be advantages over a two way street? Like I said may sound silly to some but a perspective from a person in your position could help.

Thank-you in advance
    91 Suburban on 38 Swampers, 5.7 (350) V1500 4x4. Big ...red...and ugly.

"The camel toe is the smile of the body, if the body were a face"

Time Online: 1 Mth 6 Days 7 Hrs 49 Mins 11 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 59 Secs
    Hmmmm, I haven't ever really thought of one way streets like that. Personally I think that it would be a downside living on a one way street. I mean if every time you went to leave to go somewhere in town, if you had to go the opposite way to which you wanted each time wouldn't it grow tiresome?

I think people would disobey the one way a lot, especially if they were used to it being two way.

These are all of course just my opinions. Perhaps a thread in "off topic" would elicit some experiences from those who may have lived on one way streets.

Just a thought....

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Opinions expressed are those of the author, accuracy of information posted cannot be guaranteed. These opinions in no way represent the OPP, any other Police Department or Police Officer.