Thread: 98 jeep TJ sport 4.0ltr.

My Mood
    Amused
    Time Online: 2 Days 9 Hrs 48 Mins 31 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 11 Secs

98 jeep TJ sport 4.0ltr.

Attachment 92639Attachment 92640Attachment 92641Attachment 92642For sale
    1998 Jeep TJ Sport. $2150.00 obo. As is.
    288 898kms on in-line 4.0L 6 cylinder motor.
    Hard top great condition, Wiper and defrost work great-Worth $500.
    Soft top black - tinted with all hardware and parts- no rips or tears- worth $500.
    4-BF Goodrich T/A's - 95% tread. 1 year old. 31" on 15" 5 star rims. Great in snow/rain etc. Rims rough. Rubber $1000-$1200 new.
    1-pro comp directional spare -brand new. On rim Never used. $$$??
    Jeep runs great no mechanical issues. Oil changed every 5000kms.
    Used as daily driver. Hwy driving.
    Trailer arm broken.

Text or email me for pics. If interested text me @705 627 7275 or email me @ memnoch55@gmail.com and I'd be happy to send you details. Thanks.
    Last edited by Viking55; 08-15-2013 at 07:50 PM.

Time Online: 1 Wk 3 Days 4 Hrs 21 Mins 22 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 50 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking55 View Post

Trailer arm broken.
    What is a "trailer arm"?

My Mood
    Amused
    Nope. You're right. Bad choice of words. Truth is I sought out help on this sight before and got a bad taste from the condescending attitudes and ill advice. I suppose my negative experience with some caused me to paint many with the same wide paintbrush. Perhaps you're right, slamming a site and asking for help is a hypocritical move but after numerous attempts to post something ends in repeated failure, frustration can get the best of you. I do not "live" on this site like many do and certainly cannot navigate my way through it like others. I am merely seeking the kindness i observed and adhered too in the jeep world-always showing fellow jeepers on the road, whether driving or assisting when they've broken down. It's what appealed to me in the jeep world... The attitudes and overall folly of this site has only shown me the negatives in otherwise likely decent, mature people. My mistake.

My Mood
    Dead
    Time Online: 2 Mths 4 Days 2 Hrs 39 Mins 48 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 5 Mins 17 Secs

Re: 98 jeep TJ sport 4.0ltr.

Forwarded info on your jeep to some buddies Not on this site, Do you have links to the pics like photobucket etc so they can see it?

Aside:

What happened to the "rules" and "strict enforcement"??

"This is the Marketplace, these are the rules set in place and they will be enforced
    Only post on threads where you have interest in purchasing something, your opinion is not asked for or warranted. If you are posting a question for the original poster, please make it relevant to the item for sale/trade/wanted. No chit chat, we have other sections for that.
    No need to start a flame war in the Marketplace.
    You may think the strict enforcement of these rules are harsh, thats fine you are entitled to your opinion. By abiding by the rules you create less work for the Administrators and Moderators, as they all volunteer their time to help here and have their own lives as well.

There will be deleted posts/threads, warnings, infractions and possible banning to those who break these rules. We are hoping that, as adults, everyone can behave accordingly so this will not happen often."

Did I miss a memo?
    I BE GETTING BUILDING ME A REAL JEEP.....

Click here for details.

My Mood
    Amused
    I will happily forward all the pics I have to anyone who contacts me via email or text. Be my pleasure. Trailering arm or control arm - based on opinions of those much more in the know than I. I'm told frame is rusted in a few places as well. To what extent I'm not sure. Even as a part out - to someone who has space, time and the talents to do so-I believe there is substantial $$$ to be made. I am open to reasonable offers....

My Mood
    Amused
    Jeep is sold. Please remove thread. Thanks to those real jeepers out there that have decency and kindness and made me proud to drive a jeep and stand apart from the everyday road travellers. To the others with condescending negative attitudes.... It's a shame, life only will get worse for you as it is way to short to be an uncalled for ass! Problem is you'll probably never realize it. Btw... Easy to be a tough guy on a web site... But then again that's where most "predators" hunt....