Thread: Seat heaters for 2008 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited.

Time Online: 4 Hrs 39 Mins 27 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: N/A

Smile Seat heaters for 2008 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited.

Hi,
    So while I don't own a JEEP my husband does and he loves it! I would like to surprise him with seat heaters for Christmas, but I don't know which would be the best for price and money. I've seen a pair on Quadratec (I shop online here often) made by Check Corporation Part No:14159.101 for $219.99. I'm just wondering if anyone has this particular product and what their review is of it. Also, if there are other seat heaters that people have installed, I'd appreciate hearing about them. Not too sure where else to look, and get a good product. Any suggestions as to who to have this installed by, as I'd really like to surprise him with this on Christmas morning. Are there any other companies in Canada that we can access for seat heaters? We live just outside of Ottawa, ON. Thanks very much in advance for any advice you have to offer.

Time Online: 3 Wks 4 Days 2 Hrs 55 Mins 54 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 3 Secs
    I bought these two years ago and have been completely satisfied with them. I installed them myself which took 2-3 hrs. If he likes to run doorless and topless a lot then they are a great investment. I was out today with the doors off in 10c temps with just a sweater and felt fine.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/WarmSeats-Wat...e955de&vxp=mtr
    09 Rubicon Unlimited
    RK 3.5 lift on 37" Toyos
    Lots of other stuff

OF4WD #6644

Time Online: 3 Wks 3 Days 20 Hrs 9 Mins 27 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 2 Secs
    I can't look at the above link from work but I also bought a kit from Ebay for about $80. They have a pad for the seat and back for both the driver and passenger side. The control is a 5 position rotary dial for each side. They work great and were easy to install. It too me about 1.5 hours.

Time Online: 4 Hrs 39 Mins 27 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: N/A
    Thanks alot for the information. Would this be the same model for his 2008 Rubicon Unlimited? Just asking as I'd be having it shipped to NY state and pick it up across the border, so I just want to ensure that it's appropriate to put under his factory seats. Appreciate your help with this. Thanks.

Time Online: 3 Wks 5 Days 18 Hrs 42 Mins 8 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 12 Secs
    I bought 2 of these http://www.4wd.com/Jeep-Interior-Par...t_pn=C%2fIWSH# from 4wd about 3 years ago, love them for the reason's Biggy posted. install was easy , I installed a set in my buddies jeep as well. They are a great product everybody that's in the jeep love's it when there on. i usually start with the seat on high and after a few minutes switch it to low

if you buy from 4wd use promo code jf4wddis1 to save 5%
    Last edited by nmj48; 10-14-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Time Online: 3 Wks 4 Days 2 Hrs 55 Mins 54 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 3 Secs

Re: Seat heaters for 2008 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by Wifeof JEEPguy View Post
    Thanks alot for the information. Would this be the same model for his 2008 Rubicon Unlimited? Just asking as I'd be having it shipped to NY state and pick it up across the border, so I just want to ensure that it's appropriate to put under his factory seats. Appreciate your help with this. Thanks.
    If your speaking of the ebay link then yes it will work fine for a 2008. Just remember you need to buy two kits if you want the driver and passenger seats done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using Tapatalk 2