Thread: anyone around Trenton Ont. that might be able to offer me a hand

Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 23 Hrs 44 Mins 50 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 4 Secs

Question anyone around Trenton Ont. that might be able to offer me a hand

Hello everyone Sorry about this but I am about to show my newbie colours and as if there is anyone in the area that might be able to come over and help me figure out what I have in my rig and advice on the things I should do first to make her newbie trail ready only as this is my daily driver and that comes first being my daily driver.

I have already started on replacing the fluids but I don't have all my tools with me because I am in the process of moving to London this coming month and that is why I need the help because I am doing a fair bit of towing and this rig didn't come with the tow package.

So far I have had the hitch installed and wiring with a 7 pin connector and had the read diff fluid changed at that time.

I have changed the tcase fluid as well as the tranny fluid but there I just did the suck through the filler tube with a transfer pump to empty it ( I have the lower filter an gasket but too cold for that yet but the fluid had to come out )

about to do the oil but tried to get the drain plug out but it seems to be in there really good and I don't have an extension handle right now for my ratchet ( not even a wrench right this minute )

I know I have the 4.0L I6 and believe the 42re tranny ( not positive that's another reason tranny filter not getting done yet)
    and it is a 95 Grand Cherokee Laredo with just over 300000 km on it

any help would be great and pictures with the different parts labled ( ie. picture of the 42re tranny and ways to identify it visually) and visual id to match up would be great because I am more of a visual hands on person

thanks in advance and see you on the trails when I know I am trail ready.

Time Online: 1 Mth 2 Wks 2 Days 20 Hrs 9 Mins 55 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Mins 51 Secs
    tranny id should be stamped into case, left side, just above the oil pan
    '99 XJ Sport - Black - BUILD THREAD
    '13 Ram 1500 QC - Black Gold

Shocker #5
    OF4WD #8158