Thread: Best Import Garage

Time Online: 1 Wk 3 Days 6 Hrs 52 Mins 35 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 50 Secs

Best Import Garage

I am having a hard time finding a garage to bring my honda to.

I mainly do all of my own work but can't figure this one out.

For my jeep the only guy I trust is Jim from rockspyder but i don't have a mechanic for my car, 2002 civic sir with 2002 rsx motor same size 2.0L but different intake on it.

The problem I have is I am having p0505 idle air control valve code, replaced the IACV still have the code. Code popped after I clean the TB out, thinking it points to a large leak then. I also have a lean condition. My short term fuel trim is showing between 20% and 40 % under load. I just rehooked up to my battery deleting my history so it will take a while for my long term percent to boost up and compensate, but there is definitely a lean condition. checked fuel pressure ( only the initial pressure when i turn the key), brought my injectors to be tested, replace my intake manifold gasket, redid my valve spacing, replaced my primary O2 and checked for intake leaks with a vacuum gage unsuccesffuly. my scan tool wont let me check the voltage from my primary o2 which is frustrating since that is basically used for the air to fuel mixture ratio.

Most shops I call don't want to deal with it,not sure if anyone knows a good import garage with experience with this type of thing or have some good advice what to check out next.

cheers
    2001 TJ, 7.25" Long Arm Lift, 35s BFG MTs, 4.88's, Dana 44 rear with a Detroit = A never ending project

Time Online: 1 Mth 20 Hrs 24 Mins 45 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 32 Secs
    how's the coolant temp sender?

just a guess. good luck
    Don't ask me cause I don't know.

My Mood
    Drunk
    Time Online: 3 Wks 6 Days 21 Hrs 46 Mins
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 17 Secs
    I know a lot of the ricers take their car's to Richmond Hill. I think on Green lane / John St. there's quite a few performance shops.
    Signed with an X

May my YJ RIP
    Building an SAS Xterra...slowly

My Mood
    Amused
    Time Online: 2 Mths 11 Hrs 48 Mins 38 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 58 Secs
    DMT = Dynamotorsports, Tony is the man but works really weird hours like sometimes 11pm to 4am...lol
    Teknotik = One of the most well known import shops.

I have dealt with both and they are both top notch when it comes to knowledge and service. Tony is a legend in the tuning industry well known for building and owning the highest HP street driven Supra to his 800+ whp daily driven 96 Camry...lol
    Poster does not represent or warrant the the information accessible via this post is accurate or complete. Except as specifically stated on this post, neither rbjeepthing nor any of his affiliates, will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this post.

Time Online: 1 Wk 3 Days 6 Hrs 52 Mins 35 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 50 Secs
    Thanks guys for the responses,

RBJeepTHing I will give those two shops a call

Cheers