Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: My TMR customs TJ long arm upgrade! PIC HEAVY

Time Online: 4 Mths 2 Days 17 Hrs 46 Mins 57 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 10 Mins 7 Secs
    No sir not just you...

This has become an issue since the outage a few weeks back. As far as I know they are working on resolving it.

Good job btw. Turned out nicely
    My latest project... Collection of Parts

Other stuff... Building a doubler, D300 Flip kit

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman 94 xj View Post
    "Coil springs are for ballpoint pens and pogo sticks".
    ебут раком

My Mood
    Twisted
    Time Online: 1 Yr 5 Mths 2 Wks 16 Hrs 11 Mins 44 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 43 Mins 41 Secs
    Looks good, do you still have the rear sway bar in there? I found after my axle swap I couldn't get the stocker back in and tried running with just the oro bar up front. Was fine on the street but scary on the trail as the body just stayed flat to the front axle.
    I ended up moving my LCA brackets in a bit as it was highly affecting my ability to turn and possibly the cause of it eating unit bearings.
    2010 JK Unlimited Sahara, rubi axles, 35" duratracs, OME lift: Written off, RIP.
    2006 LJ Rubicon Lots of stuff from TMR installed by CT Motorsports (see profile if you want to know) project once more with feeling
    Quote Originally Posted by igotafrigginjeep View Post
    Listen to the wise Drizit
    Hey he said it not me.
    There Must have been a time when we could have said no.

My Mood
    Confused
    Time Online: 2 Yrs 1 Mth 3 Wks 3 Days 21 Hrs 34 Mins 41 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Hr 4 Mins 44 Secs
    the sand and flour is someone that don't like you ..that is still not cool ...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/piratexpress1369a
    96 ZJ 4.0L 33x15 BFG'S

OF4WD#5926

http://www.jeepkings.ca/forums/showt...sket+placement

IN LOVING MEMORY ..DAYKOTA
    PIRATES NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT HIS BOAT..

Time Online: 17 Hrs 27 Mins 36 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratexpress1369a View Post
    the sand and flour is someone that don't like you ..that is still not cool ...
    No kidding. I'd love to throat punch whoever did it. I've been targeted for the last year or so.. only my vehicle in a driveway of 4. Only my house too. No idea who I've pissed off but they're too much of a coward to come forward. I'll catch em.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizit View Post
    Looks good, do you still have the rear sway bar in there? I found after my axle swap I couldn't get the stocker back in and tried running with just the oro bar up front. Was fine on the street but scary on the trail as the body just stayed flat to the front axle.
    I ended up moving my LCA brackets in a bit as it was highly affecting my ability to turn and possibly the cause of it eating unit bearings.
    Nope. No rear sway bar. Funny you had that problem.. Mine's been fine without it. Before the antirock it was sketchy.. but with it, it's perfect. On the loosest setting it keeps the body relatively level. Not dead flat mind you but its not sketchy at all anymore

My Mood
    Twisted
    Time Online: 1 Yr 5 Mths 2 Wks 16 Hrs 11 Mins 44 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 43 Mins 41 Secs
    Hmm mine was on the middle setting so that could be part of it. Who knows could also be related to the springs I run. All I know is it went from scaring the crap out of me to being totally in control and incredibly flexy with the addition of the rear sway bar. Once put the passenger tire 3 feed in the air up a tree without feeling it. Spotter was wondering when I planned to stop...