Thread: 2012 Jeep JK Rubi 2DR - Finance takeover

Time Online: 4 Days 19 Hrs 29 Mins 28 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 23 Secs

2012 Jeep JK Rubi 2DR - Finance takeover

SOLD - CAN VIEW THE JEEP AT WOODBINE CHRYSLER IN MARKHAM - DEALER BOUGHT IT - SOLD
    SOLD - CAN VIEW THE JEEP AT WOODBINE CHRYSLER IN MARKHAM - DEALER BOUGHT IT - SOLD

Yep.. I can't afford this monstrosity any more.. work wanted to lay me off a few weeks back, but negotiations fell in my favour and I'm remaining on at a reduced pay, which means that I'm barely able to afford payments - after bills are paid for the month, and gas money is set aside, I have less than $100 for "fun" money..

It'll be a straight finance takeover - no funny business, no BS, just go to the bank, transfer the loan over to your name, and hopefully you can drive me back home in your new fancy Jeep

2012 Jeep JK Rubicon, black, many mods done to the inside and out (more on this later).
    Odo: 56500 ish (increasing each day by ~100km)
    Only ever seen Synthetic oil and Ultra 94
    Soft top only - no hard top - soft windows were factory replaced April 2014

CONDITION:
    Absolutely perfect metal - no dents, large scratches, or anything potentially damaging. I will get the Jeep fully detailed inside and out, and cut/polished to fix minor clear coat scratches that come with wear and tear.
    Windshield has a massive crack in it - if you're nit picky I will get this replaced for you - but money is already tight so please don't nit pick lol
    Engine has always had Synthetic Castrol in it from day 1 - I got an oil change the day I rolled it off the lot, to drop the crappy factory crude oil - replaced every 5k (below the factory recommended)
    Diffs and other areas all have Royal Purple in them, replaced on the 20s (this is 10k below the factory recommended)
    Tank has never seen anything below 91 (except once, when I was in the US and couldn't find higher octane, and my idiot light was on..)

EXTERNAL MODS:
    2.5" Lift kit installed - shocks replaced at this point with new factory rubi-red shocks (for the hell of it..)
    Dually D2 LEDs installed on front bumper - custom switch inside the cab for independant on/off
    Dually Diffused LED Fog lamps - factory wired to original fog switch
    Stock factory 33s - painted black wheels, spare to match
    Rear licence plate "through the spare" bracket
    Hi-Lift Tailgate Mounting bracket w/ Hi Lift jack (is not installed currently)
    Jerry Can tailgate mounting bracket (it's the same as the above, but supports either or)
    K&N drop in filter
    Not sure what they're called - but custom installed grill guards, painted black

INTERNAL MODS:
    Completely custom NAV kit - 1920x1200 display, Google Maps, can be used with a bluetooth OBD2 to pull codes, use custom RPM/Speed cluster
    Above is wired to an overhead installed KMM-BT308U that's custom wired to run along the frame (no wires visible)
    Clarion component speaker system installed all over
    CANBus Canceller installed for custom radio (means it works lol)
    GraBars installed and torqued to the frame
    Carpet ripped out, Rhino-lined the metal (Properly.. stripped, sanded, primed, etc.), front and back and everywhere else inside
    Red LED Accent lighting - currently ripped out for winter, but included for install at your discretion.

Smittybilt Overhead console kit with MOLL-E wrap - current holds a knife, the 308U mentioned above, sunglasses pouch - you get everything attached to it inc. the extra pouches I bought
    Smittybilt Tailgate kit with MOLL-E wrap - currently holds my reco-straps, a folding shovel, screwdrivers, HEX/TORQ set and a ratchet set, etc - you get all of these too
    2" drivers side seat raised with some custom grade 11 metal spacers and bolts - installed - can be removed with a wrench
    Trim packages removed from the back for added cargo space - wiring left intact if you want to reinstall.
    Waterproofed the overhead sound bar - insulation stuffed inside and over top of the speaker (on the inside) so top down rain storms aren't going to affect your sound bar speakers! Yay!

THE FINANCES
    I pay $358.61 every two weeks - this loan is at 4.99% - It's a 84mo finance, and I've had it since April 2012. As of Dec 22nd, there's $33 490.02 left to pay.

I don't want any extra stuff from you - no payment fees or any BS - just take over the finance. If you have a car/Jeep now that you'll be getting rid of, we'll talk because my next step after this is to get a cheaper vehicle that can take me too/from work

Last edited by Wiltron; 01-07-2015 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Updated Financing Details
    If Voyager 1 & 2 could cast a shadow on Earth, each would be smaller than a single E. Coli bacterium.
    Learn more at www.everydaysciencestuff.com

Please note: Pictures were before a detail/car wash - I never did end up going after work as noted above.. so she's not shiny and pretty.. nor should a Jeep ever be :P

Special guest appearance by: Squirt the Turtle, and massive windshield crack the third.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0003.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	536.4 KB 
ID:	100334Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0004.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	428.5 KB 
ID:	100335Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0006.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	495.0 KB 
ID:	100336Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0007.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	576.7 KB 
ID:	100337Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0008.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	460.2 KB 
ID:	100338Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0009.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	460.3 KB 
ID:	100339Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0010.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	583.0 KB 
ID:	100340Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0013.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	372.3 KB 
ID:	100341Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0014.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	458.0 KB 
ID:	100342

Time Online: 4 Days 14 Hrs 36 Mins 8 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 22 Secs
    For my clarity, and maybe others-

Paying twice a month is Semi-monthly.
    Paying every two weeks is Bi-weekly.

Knowing this should be able to paint an accurate picture of the balance + interest.

Good luck man, nice Rubi.
    '02 TJ Sport
    2'' Rubicon Express Eco-Lift / 33'' ProComps / Superchips FlashPaq / ARB Safari Snorkel

To the top of the list you go!

Sold - can view the jeep at woodbine chrysler in markham - dealer bought it - sold
    sold - can view the jeep at woodbine chrysler in markham - dealer bought it - sold
    sold - can view the jeep at woodbine chrysler in markham - dealer bought it - sold

Time Online: 1 Day 19 Hrs 7 Mins 53 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 8 Secs
    Wow...dealer is probably the one that could afford that puppy....yikes ....that's almost my mortgage payment every month....vehicles are soooo expensive these days.....and all are uglier and built shittier....Cjs,yjs,and tjs, nice....jks ugly, no matter what front fender you put on em