Thread: 2015 Rubicon Hard Rock edition

Time Online: 2 Hrs 4 Mins 16 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: N/A

2015 Rubicon Hard Rock edition

Hi, I've seen a few of these advertised in Canada by dealers, but the Jeep.ca site has no mention and my local dealer has no idea what I'm talking about.
    So anyone have any idea how to order one? I've found referenc3s of asking for quick order package 24J, but my dealer can't find ANY packages in his system for the Rubicon.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I did multiple searches on this site, and keep getting the same results no matter which terms I search for. And none of those results talks about Hard Rock Rubicons.

After selling my last Rubicon and settling for a ...truck....for the last 9 months, I've had enough of that expirement and need me a Rubicon.

Thanks for any help!

My Mood
    Fine
    Time Online: 5 Mths 1 Wk 4 Days 13 Hrs 49 Mins 29 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 13 Mins 19 Secs
    I only see them for sale in the states though
    Last edited by cowboys666; 04-15-2015 at 07:20 PM.
    6#DAERTER
    01 TJ

Time Online: 2 Hrs 4 Mins 16 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboys666 View Post
    I only see them for sale in the states though
    After searching again, I was able again to find a Canadian dealer advertising one, find the VIN, and run a VIN decoder to get the build sheet. It comes out as a Canadian Rubicon Hard Rock. I was starting to think they were US imports, but they actually exist in Canada too. I emailed the build sheet with VIN and package #s to my dealer to see if that will help him find out how to order/obtain one.