Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for SOA / anti wrap info

Time Online: 1 Yr 1 Mth 1 Wk 4 Days 16 Hrs 51 Mins 3 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 33 Mins 32 Secs

Looking for SOA / anti wrap info

Quote Originally Posted by EXRACER#2 View Post
    SOA is not cheap. When you try to go cheap and add better stuff later you just break a lot and spend the same money a few times over.

Stock springs are junk in a SOA. Get the proper RE 1.5 SOA springs. Do it now. You will save money by not waiting. The rest of the perches etc buy whatever is on sale and works. But get those springs.
    No worries there, I just priced it all out with my parts guy and it's going to cost me $1,414.76 for everything.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Amused
    Time Online: 2 Mths 11 Hrs 48 Mins 33 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 59 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by OverKill View Post
    http://www.tmrcustoms.com/store/inde...oducts_id=1979

Thoughts on this style? I like the idea of using regular grade 8 bolts. A lot easier to get your hands on in a pinch. Just not sure about that extra with on the short side of the front axle... Also not sure if they are as long as the U bolt style TMR sells. So not sure if they will have my axle wrap or not....

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    Front won't work without some serious tinkering. I looked at those as well and the two things that stuck out to me was cost and I just couldn't get myself to trust the plate being welded then bolts holding it to the spring vs a u-bolt cinching everything together.
    Poster does not represent or warrant the the information accessible via this post is accurate or complete. Except as specifically stated on this post, neither rbjeepthing nor any of his affiliates, will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this post.

Time Online: 1 Yr 1 Mth 1 Wk 4 Days 16 Hrs 51 Mins 3 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 33 Mins 32 Secs

Looking for SOA / anti wrap info

Quote Originally Posted by RBJeepThing View Post
    Front won't work without some serious tinkering. I looked at those as well and the two things that stuck out to me was cost and I just couldn't get myself to trust the plate being welded then bolts holding it to the spring vs a u-bolt cinching everything together.
    I'm having the exact same problem! I like that is easy to come by everyday grade 8 bolts. But definitely trust issues. I think I'll just go with Rubicon express for everything. I think I'll hold off on the boomerang shackles though.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk