Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: why I can't get fire and theft insurance put on my jeep???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southwold, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    402
    Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 23 Hrs 44 Mins 50 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 4 Secs
    Rep Power
    0

    why I can't get fire and theft insurance put on my jeep???

    ok as most know on here my jeep was stolen on Aug 6 2014 ( what would of been my 23 anniversary if I didn't divorce my wife last march ) but it was gone for just over a month and from the trip meter the only put about 300 km on it and it still had a 1/4 tank of gas in it.

    They stole the tires , spark plug wires, battery, trailer hitch , 7 point connector for the hitch ( but left the brand new break controller on the seat) and cut out the cat. Other than that really there was not that much damage. The front bumper was missing ( I think it came off in the corn field ) and the back bumper cover was only hang by the bracket to hold the 7 pin connector.

    The day after I got it back it was back up and running and on the road and the insurance company I had screwed me over because I said for them to leave the insurance on my jeep while it was gone for at least a couple months but instead they canceled the insurance on my jeep and insured the truck that I bought to replace jeep but they were told it was not road ready and it was going to be a couple months before it was ready for the road,

    But the worst part ist the truck was still not in my name and it was not in the name of the person I bought it from because he never got a chance to put it in his name before having to sell it to pay for damage done to his girlfriends car. when I did get my jeep back my company said it would have to have a full mechanical and structural inspection before they would put insurance back on it and they said that they would not put fire and theft on it no matter what.

    As for my new insurance company they did put insurance on it but also said that they would never put fire and theft on my jeep either. My first company I had through a broker and the broker said the company they put me with wouldn't do anything for me so I told them " I guess I need a new insurance company then" and you know what they did! The brokers just dropped me instead of doing their job and finding me a new company.

    the only reason I can come up with was because it was stolen. but then it would be the same across the board but I have talked to a few people around where I live that have had cars or what ever stolen and they never had to do any of that inspection stuff.

    so were do I go to get insurance that I can get fire and theft as well?
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    I have no problem buying the beer but need a ride to the beer store.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    mississauga
    Posts
    267
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Time Online: 7 Mths 1 Day 9 Hrs 2 Mins 8 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 17 Mins 26 Secs
    Rep Power
    6
    I'll pm you the number for my agent tomorrow he is with allstate and is a miracle worker. I pay 1700 a year on my JKU and he will insure anything.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Guelph
    Posts
    498
    Time Online: 1 Mth 2 Wks 6 Days 5 Hrs 38 Mins 38 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 8 Secs
    Rep Power
    9
    Well 1st if the police say the jeep was a right off or the ins company pays you out as a right off the jeep or any vehicle is now deemed by the mto as a savaged vehicle and will have to go through the hole mechanical and structural inspection before they ins anything on the road.

    And 2nd most ins company when they find out that you have not done things the way you shouldn't have. ie. not having it you name or even in the name of the person you bought it from. (technically i believe you have 6 days to change it over to your name BY LAW)
    they will not have anything to do with you or ins'ing you

    Your actually luck that the new ins company will ins you for liability.

    This is just from my experience in my younger yrs lol
    Last edited by DWG; 01-09-2015 at 10:30 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southwold, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    402
    Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 23 Hrs 44 Mins 50 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 4 Secs
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wge View Post
    I'll pm you the number for my agent tomorrow he is with allstate and is a miracle worker. I pay 1700 a year on my JKU and he will insure anything.
    Well first of all i was and still am paying under $1200.00 a year on my jeep and I am not sure about going with someone that will insure anything.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    87
    Time Online: 1 Mth 19 Hrs 33 Mins 55 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 32 Secs
    Rep Power
    5
    As we go on in life and get the experience we need (age does not matter) we start to realize what insurance is all about. You have to play their games and no matter how time wasting and inefficient the process may be, you have to play along.
    The day after I got it back it was back up and running and on the road
    To an insurance company this might seem suspicious, this is going to sound stupid but hear goes.
    I'm assuming hear that you did the work yourself.You should of taken it to a shop, have them repair it, get the bills of course and have them do a safety on it then call the insurance company and tell them what you did.
    In my opinion this would of helped you out for the future.
    As it stands now according to what I can gather from you post, sell the jeep and get another one.
    good luck.
    Don't ask me cause I don't know.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southwold, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    402
    Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 23 Hrs 44 Mins 50 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 4 Secs
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DWG View Post
    Well 1st if the police say the jeep was a right off or the ins company pays you out as a right off the jeep or any vehicle is now deemed by the mto as a savaged vehicle and will have to go through the hole mechanical and structural inspection before they ins anything on the road.
    ok first of all it was not a right off. second of all the insurance company didn't pay out even 1 cent. third it has no brand on it got new plates and everything from the MTO and they never said that I need any inspections done at all

    Quote Originally Posted by DWG View Post
    And 2nd most ins company when they find out that you have not done things the way you shouldn't have. ie. not having it you name or even in the name of the person you bought it from. (technically i believe you have 6 days to change it over to your name BY LAW)
    they will not have anything to do with you or ins'ing you
    I have not done anything wrong with the jeep I have had it for a year full safety inspection e test everything required by law and the MTO for the jeep. the MTO had no problems or requirements to put it back on the road so for the jeep your second point is mute.


    Quote Originally Posted by DWG View Post
    Your actually luck that the new ins company will ins you for liability.
    why am I lucky??? I didn't steal my jeep I didn't pay anyone to steal it or anything there would be no point to have someone steal it because I didn't have the fire and theft on it when it was stolen. I am the victim here. plus almost every repair I have done since I got it back I was going to be doing anyway.



    Quote Originally Posted by DWG View Post
    This is just from my experience in my younger yrs lol
    And how many years young are you?? I am less than a year away from having my licence for 30 years.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southwold, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    402
    Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 23 Hrs 44 Mins 50 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 4 Secs
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by farookismail View Post
    As we go on in life and get the experience we need (age does not matter) we start to realize what insurance is all about. You have to play their games and no matter how time wasting and inefficient the process may be, you have to play along.

    To an insurance company this might seem suspicious, this is going to sound stupid but hear goes.
    I'm assuming hear that you did the work yourself.You should of taken it to a shop, have them repair it, get the bills of course and have them do a safety on it then call the insurance company and tell them what you did.
    In my opinion this would of helped you out for the future.
    As it stands now according to what I can gather from you post, sell the jeep and get another one.
    good luck.
    I don't know why everyone wants me to scrap my jeep?? is everyone that hard up for zj parts ? and as for doing any work my self what does that matter?? they were not paying out anything for repairs. and it I had sparkplug wires along with the tires and battery when I went to get it for the impound I could of drove it home so what is your point ?? it didn't even get more than 25 km form my house to where it was found.

    I think everyone is mad because my jeep lives.

    as for getting a shop to do the work it would be cheaper to buy 2 new jeeps plus how am I gong to learn how to work on my jeep if I get someone else to do all the work. If I wanted all the work to be done by other people I would of bought a fully modded jeep but where is the fun in that.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    87
    Time Online: 1 Mth 19 Hrs 33 Mins 55 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 32 Secs
    Rep Power
    5
    I feel you pain brother. No one wants you to scrap your jeep, and as for zj parts there a dime a dozen at any scrap yard. Were just trying to help with advise as we best can gather from your posts. I guess we might be speaking out of turn so on behalf of everyone were sorry. Don't get mad or stressed. There are bigger fish to fry.
    Bigger organizations like insurance companies have a way of thinking about things and they might be thinking that "there's a pole cat in the hen house"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southwold, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    402
    Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 23 Hrs 44 Mins 50 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 4 Secs
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by farookismail View Post
    I feel you pain brother. No one wants you to scrap your jeep, and as for zj parts there a dime a dozen at any scrap yard. Were just trying to help with advise as we best can gather from your posts. I guess we might be speaking out of turn so on behalf of everyone were sorry. Don't get mad or stressed. There are bigger fish to fry.
    Bigger organizations like insurance companies have a way of thinking about things and they might be thinking that "there's a pole cat in the hen house"
    ya maybe a little stressed out with the jeep problems and hate learning this way. Plus it all has to happen when it is so cold out doesn't help my back either. but that's life and it is the life I have and the life I live.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Hamilton/Stoney Creek
    Posts
    2,174
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Time Online: 2 Mths 4 Days 13 Hrs 42 Mins 54 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 5 Mins 19 Secs
    Rep Power
    18
    I would call the insurance bureau and ask them what your entitled to or not...

    I know that Its law for Ontario to have vehicle insurance which means it is also law that EVERY insurance company has to give you a quote for the type of insurance you want by LAW so any insurance company that says they wont insure you is breaking the law as they HAVE to give you a price, now there is no law saying they have to give you a price you will like but they have to give you a quote...

    So easiest thing is call the insurance Bureau of Canada and find out for sure over opinion as every one has had different experiences...

    We Had a 87 Chevy Celebrity that was MINT 60K Km on it and the insurance tried the same BS and after bitching them out and demanding fire and theft and collision we had to get a full insurance appraisal to value the car and then we still had to chase them down for another 2 weeks after that until they added the changes to the policy to cover the car should something happen to it...

    So I say fight for what you want rather then giving in to them because if we all lay down and let them win then you can kiss old cars goodbye ...
    1989 Jeep MJ: 4.7L Stroker, 4WD Swap, 97+Conversion, RC Long Arm Upgrade Kit, 35x12.5x18 Mickey Thompson MTZ's, WJ D30, WK SRT8 Rear D44 w/approx. 8" Lift
    1983 Jeep CJ7: SOLD

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Milton, ON
    Posts
    34
    Time Online: 2 Wks 14 Hrs 39 Mins 58 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 12 Secs
    Rep Power
    0
    Do you yourself not see how shady this whole situation looks to an insurance company? I have read a few of your threads and I would not insure your vehicle if I owned an insurance company.

    This grand seems to be bad luck, you should take the advice that has been given since this thing was sitting in the impound lot. Sell it for whatever you can get, and buy one legally with the proper papers, in your name, that hasn't been stolen, etc.. and start with a fresh vehicle.

    What is the sentimental value you have to this thing? Sometimes you have to cut your losses.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    1,409
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 2 Days 10 Hrs 18 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 12 Secs
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchierich View Post
    Sometimes you have to cut your losses.
    ^This. the way some of us see it, is that you are throwing good money after bad at your Jeep and its just more headaches for you than its really worth.
    as for insurance, you will have a hard time getting insurance for your Zj because of its history. If however you do happen to get full coverage for it, than your insurance will want a safety inspection done on it because them knowing it was stolen.
    IT'S TWEETER B!TCHEZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Pav1 View Post
    "PIPPI APPROVED"
    Attachment 91983
    2004 Subaru forester 2.5 turbo AWD "The General"

    1997 TJ sport Rollin' on 33's "Woah Black Betty"

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Dornoch, ONT, CA
    Posts
    305
    Time Online: 3 Wks 14 Hrs 35 Mins 38 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 46 Secs
    Rep Power
    15
    if you weren't insured for fire and theft and planned on keeping your insurance going until you got your jeep back or put another one on the road why did you tell the ins company that it was stolen, I think that was a mistake informing them it was stolen

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    3,582
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Time Online: 1 Yr 5 Mths 2 Wks 16 Hrs 11 Mins 44 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 43 Mins 41 Secs
    Rep Power
    12
    The age of your jeep probably also isn't helping. Insurance companies figure any older car is just a junker waiting to fall apart and kill someone. They also have policies about unlucky cars. I'm not kidding here, if they feel that you or your car is unlucky they will jack your rates or drop you. (had it happen to a friend who had too meany NOT at faults) they want the inspections for 2 reasons. 1 to make sure you fixed any damage properly and 2 because you arn't a mechanic or shop who has their own insurance. They don't trust you and it's their money on the line if you screwed up or lied. Remember this is no reflection on you or your jeep. Insurance companies figure everyone is lieing to them and so when you tell the truth it just doesn't sound right to them. Also your vin is somehow flagged in their database (all companies share info btw) that jeep will probably never see fire and theft coverage again.
    2010 JK Unlimited Sahara, rubi axles, 35" duratracs, OME lift: Written off, RIP.
    2006 LJ Rubicon Lots of stuff from TMR installed by CT Motorsports (see profile if you want to know) project once more with feeling
    Quote Originally Posted by igotafrigginjeep View Post
    Listen to the wise Drizit
    Hey he said it not me.
    There Must have been a time when we could have said no.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southwold, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    402
    Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 23 Hrs 44 Mins 50 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 4 Secs
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchierich View Post
    Do you yourself not see how shady this whole situation looks to an insurance company? I have read a few of your threads and I would not insure your vehicle if I owned an insurance company.

    This grand seems to be bad luck, you should take the advice that has been given since this thing was sitting in the impound lot. Sell it for whatever you can get, and buy one legally with the proper papers, in your name, that hasn't been stolen, etc.. and start with a fresh vehicle.

    What is the sentimental value you have to this thing? Sometimes you have to cut your losses.

    try reading more of my posts the grand I bought a year ago last December. It is in my name and has always been in my name legally since I bought it fully inspected and safetied and was my daily driver until it was stolen!!! they recovered it and it ran just needed a few parts put back on and it was back on the road. Your whole post is pointless because you don't read all the information. I did nothing wrong here!!!! the truck that was insured that WAS NOT in my name yet is a god damn GMC !!!!!!



    to make everything clear ................................1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 I6 color black is legally mine

    when I bought it it had all the papers went through all the same normal checks for safety and no one cared who did the work.

    the 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 I6 is my daily driver and as for the look of it in the impound it needed a little body work and needed painted before it was stolen.

    the 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 I6 just had the transmission fixed BY ME just before it was stolen and no one cared who did the work

    the 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 I6 doesn't require a new safety for the MTO because it never left my name

    the 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 I6 could of been stolen and put in storage or taken to a garage to be made look like it did when it was recovered

    the 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 I6 is a stock jeep nothing special

    the 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 I6 has not been branded by anyone anywhere at any time!!!

    so as for them not liking the fact that I do all my own repair is too bad or anyone and everyone that has done even the slightest mod to there jeep would have to do the same thing every time you made a change to your rig.

    and as for my donor if I had the right tools and some help seeing as I am learning it might of been put on the road but now I have taken too much from it to make it worth while to put it on the road because it will need the safety and everything else that cost money that I could be putting into my daily driver. hell it would be a good time to do some mods myself on my jeep but you guys here make it real hard to want to bother. I see people posting videos of the stupid stuff they do with there rigs that I have no plans on doing like trying to drive across a lake in the middle od the summer with about 6 inches of their roof showing and snorkel showing. or others rolling their jeeps end over end because they hit the brake at the wrong time hill climbing and they just roll it back over and carry on. I just want something I can drive on the roads and not have to worry about getting stuck to easily. and do my running around in it.

    I am starting to feel it iwas a mistake buying a jeep with the put downs and everything just because it is a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 I6

    sorry that I don't want to spend $20,000.00 on a jeep the $10.000.00 on mods and make the gas mileage even worse.

    sometimes I wonder why some of you call yourself jeepers.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southwold, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    402
    Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 23 Hrs 44 Mins 50 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 4 Secs
    Rep Power
    0
    just like to say sorry to those of you on here that are trying to help for blowing up but some people

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    1,409
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 2 Days 10 Hrs 18 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 12 Secs
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ferretman View Post


    the 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 I6

    the 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 I6

    the 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 I6

    the 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 I6

    the 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 I6

    the 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 I6
    .
    yes okay we understand it is a 1995 Jeep Grand Chrokee Laredo ...
    and yes we understand you had it stolen

    now in all seriousness....

    You are taking to people who have quite a bit of experience with Jeeps. As you said in one of your posts, you are here to learn more about jeeps, yes well people are trying to help you out here for the long run and you just keep basically saying "no! no! no!" to everyone's opinions that you clearly asked on a public forum.

    as you said, it was a mistake buying your jeep, Okay, Sell it.
    no I don't hate your 1995 jeep grand cherokee laredo , Just these are opinions based on the history that it's been from hell and back.

    if you are getting butthurt over opinions that you asked for than internet may not be the place for you my friend.

    - "sometimes I wonder why some of you call yourself jeepers. "- Uhm.... i'm detecting butthurt ?


    not trying to sound like an a$$ but that's my 00.2 here...
    Last edited by Tweeter; 01-10-2015 at 06:42 PM.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Milton, ON
    Posts
    34
    Time Online: 2 Wks 14 Hrs 39 Mins 58 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 12 Secs
    Rep Power
    0
    Seems I pushed a button, sorry about that. I am just advising what I would do but all the power to you if you get it on the road.




    Realistically this is the internet, you can't expect it to be all fuzzy and nice. Go meet some people in real life, there are some great folks in the jeep community.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southwold, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    402
    Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 23 Hrs 44 Mins 50 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 4 Secs
    Rep Power
    0
    ok I will try this one more time


    not to be rude but to be clear

    ok ritchierich the reason I am blowing up about what you said is because you got the facts mixed up

    the 1995 jeep my daily driver was and still is 100% legal with it's purchase and was insured at the time it was stolen ( just didn't have fire and theft )

    when my 95 was stolen I purchased the truck 89 gmc that has the questionable paperwork that is still not in my name ( is sitting in pieces waiting to be fixed and has at least 6 months of work needed before it could even go for safety.)

    now when I first told my insurance company about buying the truck as a replacement for my jeep they jumped all over insuring the 89 gmc not in my name or the name of who I bought it from without a second thought and I told them I wanted the insurance left on the jeep for at least a couple months in case it is found so I don't have to go through all this bs and they screwed up and insured the truck then removed the jeep from the policy ( according to them about a week and a half before it was found) and now they refuse to add the jeep back to the policy without getting a full structural and mechanical inspection done because it was stolen.

    I was with an insurance broker when they told me this I told them I guess I need to get a different insurance company

    so you know what the broker did!? they dropped me!!

    They are a broker they handle a ton of different insurance companies so all they had to do was find me different company ffs

    I don't know what they are telling other insurance companies but now no one will put fire and theft on my 95 ever is what I am being told and the only reason they give is because it was stolen.


    as for everyone else I am reading every word posted and everyone seems to be getting stuck on the purchase of the jeep which is not in question

    simply put:


    why the hell can I not get fire and theft on my jeep ??????? anywhere????????? because it was stolen??????? that is a little stupid. I am sure not every car, truck, bus, bike train .... ok going a little far LOL has to go through the same thing.

    yes I know it is like closing the gate after the horses get out but having my jeep stolen pushed the point about getting fire and theft so when I got it back hell ya I wanted fire and theft put on it

    the sad part is the day my jeep was stolen I was planning ongoing shopping for an alarm and kill switch as well as security cameras for our house as we had some problems in the area with break ins and things

    as for telling the insurance company about it being stolen? well my jeep was still in my name and I was still liable for and damages to other person and property whether it is in my possession or not plus I called them even before the cops showed up to take my report to confirm I didn't have theft.

    oh ya and it took a month and a half before my broker told me or should I say the cop that pulled me over that I did not have any insurance coverage on the jeep despite the week of trying to jeep the insurance straighten out when I got the jeep back and being told I had the insurance back on and we were talking about getting the fire and theft put on. So in reality I was driving around with no insurance for a month and a half thinking I had insurance. then they stiffed me on me premiums refund for the truck that was insured for less that 30 days as well as stiffed me on the jeep premium refund as well as well.

    but that is another ball of wax I have to deal with as well
    Last edited by ferretman; 01-10-2015 at 07:06 PM. Reason: typos

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southwold, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    402
    Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 23 Hrs 44 Mins 50 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 4 Secs
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pippilongstocking View Post
    yes okay we understand it is a 1995 Jeep Grand Chrokee Laredo ...
    and yes we understand you had it stolen

    now in all seriousness....

    You are taking to people who have quite a bit of experience with Jeeps. As you said in one of your posts, you are here to learn more about jeeps, yes well people are trying to help you out here for the long run and you just keep basically saying "no! no! no!" to everyone's opinions that you clearly asked on a public forum.
    I am saying no because people are getting the details mixed up that is why the NO No NO you refer to.


    Quote Originally Posted by pippilongstocking View Post
    as you said, it was a mistake buying your jeep, Okay, Sell it.
    No all the sell it or scrap it or general grand slams there are come out when I ask for real help because if I am having a problem with my jeep people are here to help sort of the point of the site isn't it ??? to promote 4X4 or in jeeps case $X$ and have fun and being able to fix my own vehicle without having 10 years of training and a 3 million dollar computer is a real big bonus. before now I hated working on a vehicle to many electronic stuff and no room to fit a finger in put with what people say on here is make me feel like giving everyone here the issedfinger: and giving up on jeeps but you know something I have made it this far in life on my own with next to no help or friends it doesn't bother me to continue the say way

    people need to get all the facts and get them in the right order before they say anything.

    no I don't hate your 1995 jeep grand cherokee laredo , Just these are opinions based on the history that it's been from hell and back.

    if you are getting butthurt over opinions that you asked for than internet may not be the place for you my friend.

    - "sometimes I wonder why some of you call yourself jeepers. "- Uhm.... i'm detecting butthurt ?


    not trying to sound like an a$$ but that's my 00.2 here...[/QUOTE]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •