Thread: I'm lost.not literally just figuratively speaking

Time Online: 1 Hr 22 Mins 50 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: N/A

I'm lost.not literally just figuratively speaking

I have no idea how these forums work so be gentle. I bought my first Jeep, a 2013 wrangler in September and I'm looking for people to help me out either online or in person in the Barrie area with various questions. I have so many questions. What does this button do? When do I use this? When do I use 4 low (no I'm not kidding). My biggest frustration right now is soft top. Do I have it on right? Will it blow off? What are these straps for? My Jeep came with the wrong windows and some extra soft top parts. Is it any wonder I couldn't figure out how to get the soft top on?? The dealership gave me the correct windows (supposedly) after I spent the better part of my Sunday fighting with the other ones. I keep watching how to videos on YouTube but they're only confusing me more. I've just busted the zipper on the back window taking the top down. I don't think they gave me the correct back window and the zipper doesn't line up so I guess I'll be leaving the top down for my morning commute. Better dig out a warm jacket. My double double will be an ice cap by the time I get to work. So if you see someone commuting tomorrow in a black wrangler with the top down wearing a parka, that'd be me so wave. Oh wait never mind, Jeep drivers wave anyways. Lol. Any help/advice would be appreciated .

My Mood
    Twisted
    Time Online: 1 Yr 5 Mths 2 Wks 16 Hrs 11 Mins 44 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 43 Mins 41 Secs
    What are you up to this weekend? I'll be spending some time in the shop in Richmond Hill. Come by and hang out, we will shoot the shit, I can help you with some stuff. Pm me and I'll get you my number and address
    2010 JK Unlimited Sahara, rubi axles, 35" duratracs, OME lift: Written off, RIP.
    2006 LJ Rubicon Lots of stuff from TMR installed by CT Motorsports (see profile if you want to know) project once more with feeling
    Quote Originally Posted by igotafrigginjeep View Post
    Listen to the wise Drizit
    Hey he said it not me.
    There Must have been a time when we could have said no.

Time Online: 3 Days 6 Hrs 57 Mins 5 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Secs
    There is help in online videos and in forums, it can be overwhelming in the beginning. Everything has been screwed up by someone long before you do it.
    I have learned from many here and people out on the trails. Take your time don't rush anything as that becomes costly.

Time Online: 4 Mths 2 Days 19 Hrs 3 Mins 19 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 10 Mins 7 Secs
    Heya,
    Im up in Midland. Comon by this weekend anytime after after 4:30 pm today or this weekend and I can help you with the soft top. Its actually easy. I can probable answer a lot of the jeeping questions as well. We have a 2012 wrangler and a project in the garage.
    Jay and Annie
    PM me your cell number or just text me 705 209 6820 Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovingmyjeep View Post
    I have no idea how these forums work so be gentle. I bought my first Jeep, a 2013 wrangler in September and I'm looking for people to help me out either online or in person in the Barrie area with various questions. I have so many questions. What does this button do? When do I use this? When do I use 4 low (no I'm not kidding). My biggest frustration right now is soft top. Do I have it on right? Will it blow off? What are these straps for? My Jeep came with the wrong windows and some extra soft top parts. Is it any wonder I couldn't figure out how to get the soft top on?? The dealership gave me the correct windows (supposedly) after I spent the better part of my Sunday fighting with the other ones. I keep watching how to videos on YouTube but they're only confusing me more. I've just busted the zipper on the back window taking the top down. I don't think they gave me the correct back window and the zipper doesn't line up so I guess I'll be leaving the top down for my morning commute. Better dig out a warm jacket. My double double will be an ice cap by the time I get to work. So if you see someone commuting tomorrow in a black wrangler with the top down wearing a parka, that'd be me so wave. Oh wait never mind, Jeep drivers wave anyways. Lol. Any help/advice would be appreciated .
    IM GOING TO FECAL IN YOUR GARDEN