Thread: CJ7 Build

Threaded View

Time Online: 2 Days 3 Hrs 24 Mins 55 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 10 Secs

CJ7 Build

My intent is not to rebuild this CJ to show perfection. I don't have the time or money for that. I really want to drive my CJ.

Like most CJs, this needs work. It looks ok and has a pretty solid frame but the the tub has rust and holes in bottom.

This thread will be a journal of the work I do on my CJ.

School starting soon so won't have time and money to work on this. I'm 15 and got this for a project vehicle so when I get my G I can starting driving. We live on 20 acres so its fun to cruise around. The jeep starts, runs, and breaks. The brake and clutch are little stiff to push. The electrical fried the other day from crappy wiring the last guy did. Only thing that works is starter and Headlights (Somehow).

The Jeep has a less then year old Soft Top, brand new Mickey Thompson tires, new window frame, and new speakers & subwoofer. It has a camouflage DIY piece wrap, blue paint.

What should I be working on? I will need to get this Vehicle certified and apparently my body isn't good enough, I'm looking for a CJ7 tub atm. Also can't get the mirrors in a good position, so I'm searching for some mirrors.

Later on if I change the camo I will be getting different Bumpers since they only look good with the camo.

I got 30 pictures but can only post 10 ;l

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7JNJXMS.jpg  
    Last edited by HARDCORE; 09-02-2016 at 12:09 PM.