Thread: Might be having another midlife crisis!

Hybrid View

Time Online: 2 Wks 2 Days 7 Hrs 38 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 20 Secs

Might be having another midlife crisis!

So I'm thinking of getting another jeep. I had a YJ and really liked it. I could work on it easily..

My question is.. how much more complicated is working on the TJ compared to the YJ? That is, how much more technologically advanced is the TJ over the YJ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A minute passed then another. Then another minute. Then - another minute passed. Then another minute passed and another. A further minute passed quickly followed by another minute when suddenly -a different minute passed followed by another different minute and another and yet another further different minute, passed.

Time Online: 4 Mths 2 Wks 10 Hrs 2 Mins 31 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 11 Mins 5 Secs
    I made the move a few years back. Aside from the suspension and a little on the wiring, they are practically the same. TJ's tend to suffer some more body rot and less frame rot, but it really depends on the circumstances. All in all, for me, the suspension was the biggest learning curve, but pretty straightforward.
    1990 YJ - Pavement Sucks. Put out to pasture
    1999 TJ - Pavement Still Sucks. Inherited the good parts from Pavement Sucks to continue the legacy