The time has coime to move on from my beloved XJ, the infamous HOISTWAGON. Selling the chassis, powertrain and suspension $2500, OR selling complete minus tires(will include 17 inch beadlocks plus rollers) for $8500.

I know I'm probably forgetting stuff, but the important stuff is as follows:
-99 XJ, front ande mid unibody plating, 6 point cage, 2x6 rockers, tube work in front tied to and through the frame (includes full hood, fenders and grill not installed), front half doors, gutted interior and all glass removed except front.
-4.0L, AW4 with brand new uninstalled RADesigns dual shifters, 231 with hack and tap.
-Clayton Pro Series 3 Link with custom links, TMR Customs tube adapters and Johnny Joints set up for +/- 2 inches of stretch via centred coil buckets vs stock jeep offset mounts, 5.5" Clayton coils, rear features Lii shackle relocation brackets, 1" (i think) JCS drop shackles and 4.5" lift springs, also set up for +/- inches of stretch via TMR Customs offset leaf perches, cross member mounted anti wrap bar. All axle swap and steering mods are reversible. You can install a stock set of axles and steering easily.

Negotiable items available include Mastercraft Nomad seats with GForce harnesses (all properly mounted to the cage), PSC full hydro pump (stock pump not available)

Jeep is also available complete with axles steering and fuel system. PM for details on this.

Delivery available however I will not move it until I have cash in hand.

Additional pics to come, specific pics on request

This is not, and will not, be a part out.