My Mood
    Twisted
    Time Online: 4 Days 19 Hrs 55 Mins
    Avg. Time Online: 23 Secs
    Bay Area Wheelers Off-Road Club
    Established June 2008

www.BayAreaWheelers.ca

North Bay, ON and Surrounding Area
    We welcome all makes of vehicles, Good Friends and Good Times!!
    Weekly meetings, Trail Rides, Camping, Yearly Events, Fundraising.....etc..

Come check us out!!!

Chad B. - Founder & President

My Mood
    Lurking
    Time Online: 3 Wks 5 Days 2 Hrs 47 Mins 8 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 8 Secs

CTW- Central Toronto Wheelers

We are re-posting a modified meet and greet fro East-enders.
    Last edited by BEATSTTC; 12-13-2009 at 02:45 PM.
    I have Anal Glaucoma- I can't see my ass coming into work today.

Time Online: 3 Wks 4 Days 4 Hrs 31 Mins 56 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 4 Secs

Baja -brampton Club

BAJA-BRAMPTON AREA JEEP ASSOCIATION we meet every tuesday night shoppers world hwy 10 brampton, this goes year round, its a jeep specific group, but all are welcome, no we dont we dont sit inside ,WE have rti ramp nights, we have had a toy drive, we have draws ,there is a classic car show second to none all summer, this meet is for the guy that works on and wheels his jeep! we have 15 -20+ jeeps every week, and it gets bigger every week! there are reps from JUST JEEPS & NATIONAL 4x4 to help with some of your questions, our group is a great bunch of people dedicated to our sport, so feel free to come out Tuesday nights 7pm see you there!

Time Online: 1 Hr 40 Mins 57 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: N/A

PEI Jeepers

Time Online: 5 Days 4 Hrs 45 Mins 46 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 25 Secs
    are there any active clubs in the Sarnia area, i would like to get more involved clean trails clear trails and such. as far as i no can-am is no longer, chatham jeep clubs website dosn't work so i figure its not alive. so who dose that leave me with that i could actively participate with?
    Longarms, spool, 38s, and car seat. The coolest way to get to daycare

My Mood
    Twisted
    Time Online: 3 Wks 6 Days 4 Hrs 27 Mins 52 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 14 Secs
    This thread is for useful information only. Look for a club here or post pertinent club information. Keep it to one post club leaders please. and edit the original post to ad information. I do not want to see any more posts about how big your member group is or when you meet.

As I said ONE clear post about your club.

Time Online: 1 Day 6 Mins 52 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Secs
    THE SWAMPERS
    We are in Barrie.
    We meet when we meet and drink coffee everyday. If you want to meet some of us, then come by Tim Hortons in Barrie at the intersection of Cundles and Bayfield South of the Petro Canada gas every Sunday at 7 pm.

Important Only info: We dont like cry babies (sorry Bird your getting better) . In the winter we expect you to heat and take care of your own, but summer we will drink beer in your garage. We like guys on quads as long as there not dick heads. We do like to have bom fires, and bbq's in the summer and go camping. Some of us swear a little, but some don't. No goofing around with your rig near the kids or bon fires. Always have tow recovery equipment when wheeling. Make sure your wives arent bitchy if there coming wheeling lol. Be sure to have lots of potatoe chips cause John likes them (he prefers regular with a ripple). When driving in a convoy be sure to have your radio on so we can place bets on the next person who is going to pass us, get a ticket... etc.When calling a member please respect the fact that he or she could be getting lucky and they will call back when done. When ordering through the drive thru be sure to only order simple things unless you have an idiot behind you. Bring Avian water incase your truck over heats. Also make sure you have tools and either. Always respect motorcycles on the hiway, a brother on 2 wheels.

Be responsible out there, have fun.
    Last edited by crabshaver; 11-18-2010 at 10:50 PM.
    "Barrie SWAMPER"
    "Mud Dawgs of North Hastings County"
    SYL81
    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...BF72BBC6CD345E
    Eating dirt sucks, so being a dirt eater is likely a waste of time.

Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 13 Hrs 56 Mins 58 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 2 Secs
    Essex County area:
    http://www.twistedmetaloffroad.freeforums.org/

Basic forum for now, just getting started. Essex County and all surrounding areas....

Time Online: 3 Wks 6 Days 14 Hrs 38 Mins 59 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 16 Secs
    4lo Offroad

We are a family oriented group of off-road enthusiasts located in southern Ontario who promote, organize, educate and enjoy responsible four wheeling.

4lo Offroad

Northumberland Offroad + County4x4 = 4lo Offroad
    Last edited by Bart; 01-28-2013 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Northumberland Offroad + County4x4 = 4lo Offroad

My Mood
    Devilish
    Time Online: 4 Days 12 Hrs 16 Mins 33 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 22 Secs
    NIAGARA JEEPERS AND 4X4 CLUB( NIAGARA FALLS,ST CATHARINES,WELLAND,BEAMSVILLE,GRIMSBY)

WE lOVE TO MUD AND TRAIL, STAY LOCAL OR ROADTRIPPIN, ANYBODY FROM NIAGARA REGION IS WELCOME.SUMMER MEETINGS AND TRIPS INTO THE WILD!!! WE TREAD LIGHTLY ON UNFAMILLIAR TERRAIN, IF WE'RE TREADIN IN YOUR TOWN WE LOVE TO GET TOGETHER..IT'S NICE TO MEET LOCALS AND GET INTO THE DEEP STUFF! WE HAVE REGULARS BUT EVERYONE IS WELCOME. XTRA INFO AVAILABLE ON FACEBOOK /GROUPS... WE ARE NIAGARA JEEPERS!!
    CONTACT- VINJEEPER@LIVE.CA
    Last edited by paul v; 12-16-2010 at 02:15 AM.
    2007 Jeep wrangler X , 1998 Grand Cherokee stock 5.9L V8
    4" SuperLift 35" Baja ClawsAev Snorkel, ReeL Driveshafts
    Niagara Jeepers -Facebook

Time Online: 2 Days 2 Hrs 55 Mins 2 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 10 Secs
    Hey guys! We are a new club a couple years ago. We're still in the "organizing" stages, although, 2 years into it..... Things are coming though in incorporating, (thanks to Peter and the rest of the board)
    We're always taking members and would love to have them....

You can find us on facebook, only because its free.... Come check us out!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/g...id=64060644553

Rick

Kingston, Ontario, 613-328-8069
    OF4WD member # 6000

Orbiting Earth, currently over Binbrook, ON
    My Mood
    Happy
    Time Online: 4 Wks 1 Day 22 Hrs 44 Mins 28 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 27 Secs
    A refresher to the Jeepkings users + new forward looking developments.

Krawlerz Off-Road Enthusiasts was established in 2005.

The Krawlerz Off-Road Enthusiasts is arguably one of the hobbies most accomplished in connection to community involvement and during the period of 2006 to 2008, was the largest organized group in Ontario.

With a brief hiatus in 2008, the Krawlerz club resumed its operation later that same year. Since then, the club has naturally evolved into a family oriented club, that is comprised of many families with young children; future ambassadors to our hobby.
    Having said that however, this club is open to all people, from all walks of life. In addition we are open to all makes and models of 4x4s (wheel what ya brung).
    Whether you wheel a vintage 4x4 or a shiny new 4x4 straight off the lot, single or married, veteran to the hobby or newcomer all are welcome.
    Since 2009, there has been no cost associated to membership. There is no price on making life-long friendships.

I am also happy to formerly introduce an idea, but one I need help with making into a reality.

Krawlerz for Christ was conceived in 2009. I need help to turn this idea into a true functioning group.
    I genuinely believe this potential fellowship of brothers and sisters in Christ would be a tremendous benefit to not only individuals and families, but to the 4x4 community as well.

With the help of partners, I envision Krawlerz for Christ to be (and would welcome the vision of others):
    A group of people where a common bond amongst membership is our love and belief in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Activities could include: community with fellow believers sharing a common interest in 4x4s, bible study, support and involvement in the Church, as well as community. In addition, typical 4x4 club activities such as trail rides, day trips and weekend camping. Activities would not be limited to the above.

To date, and primarily thanks to the Krawlerz Off-Road Enthusiasts:
    Krawlerz Off-Road Enthusiasts and Krawlerz for Christ were successful in raising a $ 7000 donation to charity late 2010 through its membership + Church and community support. See link here: http://www.jeepkings.ca/forums/showt...light=krawlerz

If there are any brothers and sisters in Christ willing to take on this challenge with me, and help serve Christ in a unique way, please call me @ 647 669 7782, email or pm here.

In the last 4 years life has been hectic; married to a wonderful woman, 2 beautiful sons and blessed with a successful career. As a result, upkeep of our club website has been nearly non-existent. The silver lining however was a reminder that a clubs success is not contingent on having a web-site ! As weve managed to raise significant $$, add to our membership, remain a positive contributor and continued with our trailing activities.
    Needless to say there are benefits to a web-site (as I type this on an online forum), and so a revamp of our site will be in the works.

To conclude, should you have any questions regarding Krawlerz Off-Road Enthusiasts or wish to help get Krawlerz for Christ off the ground, you may join us at our monthly meet (pm for details), email me or call 647.669.7782

Thank you and God Bless

Paul
    Member & Supporter of:
    Rockspyder4x4, Krawlerz Off-Road Enthusiasts, Central Ontario 4x4, Canadian Nissan Truck Club, London & Area Jeep Owners Club, Tri-city Jeep Club, and Ontario Federation of 4wd Recreationalists

My Mood
    Lurking
    Time Online: 1 Mth 1 Wk 1 Day 12 Hrs 19 Mins 53 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Mins 10 Secs

My Mood
    Amused
    Time Online: 2 Days 9 Hrs 48 Mins 31 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 11 Secs
    Anything in the Orillia Area or is Barrie and Innisfil clubs the closest?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Time Online: 2 Wks 1 Day 31 Mins 36 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 14 Secs
    Barrie is the closest ... you should come out to a Sunday Night Coffee meet, details in the Meets and Greets section under "Swamper Coffee Meets" !!
    Newmarket Swamper

OF4WD Member # 5246

My Mood
    Amused
    Time Online: 2 Days 9 Hrs 48 Mins 31 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 11 Secs
    Thanks maybe I will. I only have a stock 98 TJ with a lot of KM's. on it. Certainly don't have anything close to some of the rigs you guys are sport'n! About how many show up on any given Sunday night?

Thanks for the reply...

Time Online: 1 Wk 3 Days 11 Hrs 34 Mins 20 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 51 Secs
    hey guys looking for an offroad club that is in the kawarthas or close to it plz let me know
    red 1999 jeep tj-stock
    1991 nissan axxess-RIP

Time Online: 1 Wk 2 Days 21 Hrs 2 Mins 15 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 48 Secs
    Quote Originally Posted by redjeep1992 View Post
    hey guys looking for an offroad club that is in the kawarthas or close to it plz let me know
    It would be nice if there was something local. There's more than enough Jeep's around the area.. I haven't come across one yet though

Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 10 Hrs 17 Mins 1 Sec
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 1 Sec
    Is there any club in Sault Ste Marie?

Time Online: 5 Days 8 Hrs 22 Mins 23 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 26 Secs
    Durham4x4 also has a Facebook page that everyone should check out

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...ps/2306434134/
    Just do it until it breaks, then fix it and try again.

Durham4x4
    President