Thread: Vancouver Jeepers?

Time Online: 9 Mins 49 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: N/A

Vancouver Jeepers?

Well, at the end of April my wife and I (and the 2 Jeeps) are heading back to the west coast... this time, Vancouver! I did some internet searching and wasn't able to come up with a Jeep club in the lower mainland... is there one?

So, anyone here from there?
    2005 TJ Unlimited

Time Online: 5 Hrs 21 Mins 5 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Secs
    I can't recall if there is a Jeep specific club out there.

Your best bet is to hook up with one of several groups that I know of who a a good bunch ( from what I recall)

Based out of Surrey, The Herd of Turtles is a good group, Look for Danial Brama or Wes Remple.

Also the 4Wheel drive association of BC is a good group who does monthly clean ups of certain trails.

Based out of North Vancouver you should find the Lionsgaters 4WD club, prolly the oldest club in BC with some very wise old dogs in that group.

The Coquitlam Crawlers is also a good group that does regular outings and wheels quite freaquently.

There may be others but those are the ones that stuck out in my mind from when I lived there.

There are rarley any vehicles specific groups out there ( aside from Mogs and maybe the rover crowed) all clubs usually accept all makes.

Check out BC4X4.com if you havent already done so. That crowed always knows of something on the go. They are kinda like Jeep kings but not just jeeps and more tech knowledge.

hope this helps

Tugger
    PITBOYZ WILD CHILD
    PITBOYZ BRAMPTON CHAPTER (PB4L)
    OF4WD member # 2543

www.Pitboyz.ca

TEAM MOTIVE MEDIA

God made all people..... and Smith and Wessen made them equal.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Time Online: 1 Wk 5 Days 1 Hr 52 Mins 50 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 59 Secs
    There is also Island 4x4 if you're ok with getting on a BC ferry LOL. Congrats on the move, we'll be out there someday soon too.
    www.kingoftheshield.ca

OF4WD Member #3197

Time Online: 9 Mins 49 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: N/A
    Cool, thanks!

Is there a preferred Jeep dealer in Van or are they pretty much all the same?