Thread: a good dealership?

Time Online: 1 Wk 2 Days 10 Hrs 16 Mins 14 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 46 Secs

a good dealership?

Apparently good dealerships actually exist. I got my jeep from westgate ford in Jan (it was traded in) from the sales manager who is a friend of the families. I was really happy with it they let me know all the good and bad things about the jeep and informed me of the waving requirements. Anyways I was having some problems with my signals they either wouldnt come on or would come on and stay on occasionally. I was in the area so I called and they said to bring it in. I get to the dealership and it looks dead. No cars on the lot buildings dark lights out. As im walking back to my jeep a big SUV pulls up. It was the owner passing by. So he asks me whats up and if he can help so I explain whats up. He tells me that its shut down now and everythings going through the other ford dealership he has (and the phones were on forward). He tells me I can take my jeep there, only problem is i dont know where it is so he offers to drive down there so I can follow him down. We get there and he tells me to hold on. He runs inside and opens the garage and has me pull it right in and then gets the mechanic right away.

Unfortunatly they didnt have the part and his 2 chrystler dealerships he owns were closed but I was just glad to get treated well and its nice to see someone that actually cares about their customers. (Its being installed free next time im back down)

ps if you know any jeepers in hamilton tell them to wave damnit, saw 3-4 wranglers and no one waved back to me

Time Online: N/A
    Avg. Time Online: N/A
    I had great luck with Midas in Barrie ( Young St. ) I know its not a dealship but the same great service. IT turns out that The owner ( Al Turcotte ) loves jeeps. Needles to say I got a smoking deal on the work I needed done. Any time I need something he said to bring it in and they'll jump right on it. Al is a great guy. For anyone in Barrie needing Work done on there jeep, Midas at 341 Young st. 705-721-0116 Is the place to go!!!

Time Online: 6 Days 9 Hrs 2 Mins 19 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 31 Secs
    I need to bring my jeep in to a dealership for some vibrating issues I'm having, it starts at about 120 k, its on and off, doesn't happen all the time and its not violent, but noticeable. A 2.5 out 5. I still have warranty on my 01 TJ so if it is a drivetrain issue I need a chrysler dealership that is familiar with Jeeps. I know they all are but some are better then others.

Preferable in the west end Mississauga and area.

Thanks

My Mood
    Sad
    Time Online: 22 Hrs 21 Mins 20 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Secs
    Sno, when you get the 'vibration' do you only feel it in the steering wheel? Sorta like a little wobble?
    2003 Sienna Pearl TJ 3" Black Diamond Lift | 1" BL | 33x12.50" BFG MT's | 15x8 AR 767's | 4:10's | ARB BullBar | Warn 9000i | Warn Rear RockCrawler Bumper | BestTop Tire Carrier | AEV RockRails | Custom Cargo Box

"Team PitGirlz Spirit Crusher"

Time Online: 6 Days 9 Hrs 2 Mins 19 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 31 Secs
    JPgirl no vib in the steering wheel, it shakes the floor and the shift knob does the funky chicken. I wouldn't say its violent kinda like those vibrating massage tools, set on high. So when no one sits in the drivers side, you can see the seat shake pretty good. I hope its fixable cause I'm planning on putting in my lift soon.