Thread: Easy Directions to Raglan

Time Online: 2 Days 6 Hrs 30 Mins 22 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 11 Secs

Easy Directions to Raglan

For all those new jeeps and people like me, who have been there a few times but wern't driving heres some directions to Raglan.

401 -> Courtice Rd. (This is the Exit between Bowmanville and Oshawa(Past Harmony/Bloor Exit)
    Go North on Courtice Rd. Until it Ends. Turn Left and then Right on Trulls Rd. (Next Intersection)

North On Trulls until it Ends in Enfield. Turn Right then Left right away (Cut in Road). Continue until road turns into Dirt/Sand road. (This is Raglan/Enfield) This is an entrance to Raglan. If you Turn left when the dirt/sand trail ends then you'll come up to the large pit.

Basically take Regional Road 34 North till it ends in the pit.

Don't forget to wave cuz if you take this route you'll pass right by my house..

Alternative routes to Raglan Exist..

Simcoe -> Raglan -> sharp "S" in Road then head to the 2nd communications tower. Then turn left.

I like Taking #34 cuz it's easy..

Time Online: 2 Days 11 Hrs 7 Mins 1 Sec
    Avg. Time Online: 12 Secs
    I think this is easier.

Take Simcoe st in Oshawa north to the ridges(raglan). Go under train bridge and up the hill. Top of the hill is Coates rd. Turn right. Follow to the end. Turn right. Follow that. It turns (left)into Boundary road. Follow until you see a trail on your left you can fit through.

81 Wag. Ltd.
    94 Gr. Cherokee

Directions

Well, atleast theres directions from 401.. I couldn't remember how to get there on the weekend and spent a hour driving around till I stopped infront of a mudded up truck and asked.

Time Online: N/A
    Avg. Time Online: N/A

More directions - From Toronto

Leave house.

Drive north on DVP to 401
    East on 401 to Vic park. Go south on vic park until you see a store on left hand side.

Stock up on food, pop, cigars and stuff.

Go north on vic park, wait in church parking lot until buddies show up.

Ass around for 10 minutes with them while you check out the changes made on each of the jeeps since the last time you saw them.

Get on 401 East again. Holler and yell at each other over the CB. Oggle chicks in cars that drive by, look down their tops if possible.

Get off the 401 at Simcoe. Go North to Raglan Road. Pull into Orange country store. Meet the reast of your friends there.

Ass around for 20-30 minutes checking out all the other jeeps and getting more provisions from the country store.

Get back on Raglan road.

Go east until you hit a stop sign (not literally)

go left, around a tight bend and take first left onto dirt road. Follow dirt road until you go around another bend.

Stop, all tj's will need 10 minutes to disconnect sway bars.

YJ' and CJ' driver can take this time to laugh and smart ass the TJ guys.

Find a trail... play in the sand dunes.. have fun...

Stop, take stupid pictures of each other in the mud/sand/snow..

get back on the trail and follow it until you come out to a paved road. follow this road through a couple of stop signs and you will be back by the test hill. Find an entrance on the lefet that says "Private property, please keep our children and dogs safe"
    follow that trail straight back until it ends at a T.
    If it's past noon, stop for lunch, shoot the shit, and have a beer. Pee breaks all 'round...

Back in the heep and follow the road west until you come to the test hill.

Have fun !!

'98 TJ - 2.5 Inch Skyjacker, 2 inch body, 32" BFG MT/KM's, Warn 8000i, Optima, Tomken rear bumper, custom rock rails, off-road lighting, K&N, home made hand throttle and disco's. Some other stuff...
    Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world.

Time Online: 4 Mths 2 Wks 10 Hrs 2 Mins 31 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 11 Mins 5 Secs
    You got GPS co-ord's for that Stubbsy ?

1990 YJ... 3.5" lift, 33" MTR's on AR767 rims.... Home made tire carrier... Warn x8000i winch... lightbar with too many lights... and little doo dads all over...
    1990 YJ - Pavement Sucks. Put out to pasture
    1999 TJ - Pavement Still Sucks. Inherited the good parts from Pavement Sucks to continue the legacy

I just set my GPS and follow the arrow.

95 YJ...Big tires, Big lift...and ton's of security stuff....and a bunch more toys and crap, and way TOO many stickers...
    "Where does it say Humpty Dumpty was an egg"
    SiSu: "enigmatically tough and independent in personality, exhibiting staying power under the most adverse conditions."
    Your World Right Now
    Proud member of the Krawlerz Team!!

Time Online: 11 Hrs 51 Mins 56 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Secs
    Well I just drive along this road and stay on it till I get to raglan.

98 XJ.. lowered, blue lights, lots of neon, big ass wing on the back, rubber bands for tires, "Folgers" 50hp exhaust tip, and a 100hp type R sticker
    Some Days, It's Not Even Worth Chewing Through the Restraints

Time Online: 2 Days 11 Hrs 7 Mins 1 Sec
    Avg. Time Online: 12 Secs
    If ya keep goin north of Oshawa/courtice you bound to find somethin.

81 Wag. Ltd.
    94 Gr. Cherokee

ahh it is nice to just back out of my driveway go north until my road ends and be right at the pit in about 10 min.

87 YJ. 4" Superlift, 2" Body, 33" MudKings on AR 767 rims. Custom Clear coat paint. Scully Built bumpers, Warn HS9000i winch. Scully Built overhead console.

Buzz off Nate

'98 TJ - 2.5 Inch Skyjacker, 2 inch body, 32" BFG MT/KM's, Warn 8000i, Optima, Tomken rear bumper, custom rock rails, off-road lighting, K&N, home made hand throttle and disco's. Some other stuff...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ultranate:
    ahh it is nice to just back out of my driveway go north until my road ends and be right at the pit in about 10 min.
    [/quote]

Dont forget to stop by my place so that you have someone to tug you out when the water takes it's toll..