Thread: Goodbye Kenny RIP

My Mood
    Cool
    Time Online: 1 Mth 2 Wks 1 Day 7 Hrs 51 Mins 23 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Mins 44 Secs

Goodbye Kenny RIP

Some in the Oshawa area that are very old school might have had the fortune to know him....alot not so much

He was the owner operator of his small business back in the late 80's early 90's called KP Driveline
    He and afew others started and ran and sponcored a short lived mud racing circut back then...he loved playin in the Mud....had a couple of HUGE mud trucks runnin 44s and bigger...(gonna see if I can dig up some old pictures soon and scan them)
    He was my wifes favorite cousin and a very good honest guy that would have done anything for friends and family...
    He had had many medical issues these past few year and also suffered from depression(but he was winning that battle)....
    Unfortunately Kenny was found this morning after people hadn't heard from him in a couple days...even though his spirit was strong his body was not and he apperantely fell asleep with his dogs on his couch in the living room of his house and never woke up again.....

To you Kenny Prindle I wish you endless muddy fields for you to wheel in in the great beyond.....in the "man code" he who dies with the most toys wins.......you my friend have won.....I will shed afew tears but I am solice in the fact that we will meet and wheel again together someday....

Till then......
    They call me Monkey cause I'm the silver back of the bunch
    87 XJ Lifted with stuff(Zombie Apocalypse Edition)
    87 YJ Lifted with stuff(Wifes)Mall Edition
    99 Ram Toy Hauler Edition
    OF4WD Member 5275 www.4-lo.ca

Time Online: 2 Days 21 Hrs 31 Mins 7 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 14 Secs
    Much love Kenny, peace Brother.
    ~Traded the Wife in for a Jeep!

00 Jeep Wrangler : 4" Pro Comp Lift : 35' Mudders: Smittybilt Front and Back Bumpers : 2 PIAA 350's : Bushwacker Pocket Flares : Black Chrome Hinges and Guards : BIG Sound!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Time Online: 2 Wks 14 Hrs 12 Mins 24 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Min 12 Secs
    At least he went peacefully. Sounds like a great guy, RIP