Thread: 02 sensor not there WTF

Time Online: 7 Hrs 48 Mins 45 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Secs

02 sensor not there WTF

well making progress on the jeep situation, just came in from under the jeep and i cant seem to find the o2 sensor, i think its not there haha i check the manifold, the whole exhaust, even looking for the harness that the o2 sensor connects in to has anyone ever come across this.... my jeep is a 90 yj 2.5(throttle body) but had the engine replaced by a 92 fuel injected 2.5 maybe the installer didnt put one in.. any thoughts thanks

Time Online: 1 Mth 2 Wks 2 Days 4 Hrs 45 Mins 3 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Mins 48 Secs
    It is on the down pipe, just past the connection to the manifold. there should be a bung welded there the O2 would thread into. possible that someone took out the O2 and screwed in a plug? but then you would have always had a CEL on. I believe there is a bracket bolted off the oil pan that the harness connector would attach to.

Time Online: 7 Hrs 48 Mins 45 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Secs
    ya when i follow the downpipe down the is a welded piece but no plug in it, its solid nothing could screw into it! i literally followed the whole exhaustall the way i may need to take it in .. lol very strange

Time Online: 1 Mth 2 Wks 2 Days 4 Hrs 45 Mins 3 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Mins 48 Secs
    Strange indeed. should have been easy to find if it was there, it sticks out kinda obvious off the pipe. Let us know what happened.