Thread: Nitto Mud Grapplers

Time Online: 16 Hrs 37 Mins 30 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Secs

Nitto Mud Grapplers

Well I've been running my Nittos for almost 2 years now and dont have a single complaint about them, they seem to wear evenly and slowly, I have close to 20000km on mine and they still look new. The tires grip well and are amaxing when aired down, though untill they are broken in a bit it takes alot to get a bulge in the side wall. When I first got them I aired them to 12 psi and you could barely see they were aired down, but gripped amazingly.

They handle the roads very well in summer and winter, but I wouldnt recomend alot of highway driving in the snow. They have some siping to them and if you remember what your driving on you'll be fine but definatly not compareable t an at or snow tire.

They are LOUD very loud, and feels like the stop strips when coming to a stop.

These tires are also very heavy, but super strong, each tire weighed in at 70lbs each without rims.

All in all I will buy again if the funding is there best tire ive ever had.
    If your shaft ain't wet... your not in deep enough

2003 Rubi, 3.5" RE kit, CB, Titan 10K winch, offroadsupply.ca bumper, sliders and rock rings.

www.ctmotorsports.ca
    www.rockspyder4x4.com

My Mood
    Bored
    Time Online: 2 Days 9 Hrs 17 Mins 33 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 11 Secs
    Cool.

I remember when you bought them, and I was a bit aghast at the cost - but they have apparently served you well. And lots of Kms on them. I can't say the same about some of the tires I have blown thru.

Thanks for the update. I just might add these tires into my wish list.

Nice to see guys follow thru on their reviews...

Scott
    Square headlights rock! []|||||[]