Avg. Time Online: N/A

Old girl

1993 Xj 4 door
    402XXXkms
    5" lift
    Going to long arms and 4 link
    8.25 rear, little 30 front
    cut out fenders, going to tube flares
    rocksliders, thinking of getting rid of rust, cutting out rockers and tubing them
    building new winch bumper, tube design, high clearance
    got a radar detector built in dash, which handy on the trails?
    shackle relocation brackets
    35" tires
    Just git a 03 Tj 4.0l to swap in
    does well on the trails,just needs some attention to new front axle and lockers
    also adding the RAD shifter
    Full roll cage, take care of the kids!
    Building a rear bumper with sotc

That's all I can think of for now!
    Some pics are still on 31's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1376.JPG   25789t_timeu_1_136.jpg   Xj 35`s.JPG   197.jpg   100_0475.jpg  

100_0477.JPG  

Time Online: 1 Day 14 Hrs 56 Mins
    Avg. Time Online: 8 Secs
    Nice XJ! I had a few of them, defineately my favorite Jeep of all time (make it a '97-00 though ahhaha

I maybe in Edmonton next week to look at a few trucks, can't wait its been over a year since I had Wendy's ahahaha
    The Klondike - Yukon Territory // Explore Canada's Arctic - Northwest Territories // Explore Canada's Arctic - Nunavut // Beautiful British Columbia - British Columbia // Wild Rose Country - Alberta // Land of Living Skies - Saskatchewan // Friendly Manitoba - Manitoba // Yours to Discover - Ontario // Je Me Souviens ( "I remember") - Quebec // A World of Difference - Newfoundland & Labrador // Birthplace of Confederation - P.E.I // New Brunswick // Canada's Ocean Playground - Nova Scotia

Time Online: 3 Wks 4 Days 19 Hrs 17 Mins 39 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Mins 7 Secs
    The tires look bigger then 31's. The shift mod is something I may try someday too!
    1991 Xj Gone to a new home.
    1948 willys Jeep pickup sitting and waiting.
    1984 toyota currently beating & building.

OF4WD #6069

Time Online: N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by stickyken View Post
    The tires look bigger then 31's. The shift mod is something I may try someday too!
    Yeah, old pics are 31's, the others are 35's.
    Just cleaning up the 03 Tj motor, and prepping it for the swap, cant wait to have a refreshed motor. After 402XXX kms, she lags a bit!

Time Online: N/A
    Now adding a trail repair unit in the cargo area; generator, buzz box, compressor and plasma. Along with tools. Will post pics when done.
    Also mocked up a steering box brace for the inner unibody. This pic just shows with a thin walled pipe. But there will be heavy wall now that I know it works.
    And, liked the bumper, but decided to change the main tube to taper in more. Also added two tow points for clevis'. So now I will get rid of my other bumper, and go with this one, which also has a higher stinger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0557.JPG   100_0559.JPG   100_0477.JPG   100_0505.jpg   100_0514.JPG  

100_0503.JPG