Thread: No Clue

Time Online: 11 Hrs 41 Mins 18 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Secs

No Clue

Starting to switch over a 91 Renegade to the 90 Frame. I really tried selling that frame so I wouldn't have to look at this dogs breakfest that I am creating. Too late now, we will see how far it goes. The mystery helper is Norm, how does he keep those running shoes so white. Any input would be appreciated and properly passed on to Norm.
    So far, 2hours to strip top, seats, windshield, some motor disconnects, Today 4 hours to separate tub and frame. Motor and tranny/transfer case are ready to remove.
    As long as I have ten fingers and toes when this is done to drive this jeep I will be happy.

Time Online: 1 Mth 3 Wks 5 Days 8 Hrs 29 Mins 23 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 37 Secs
    Ambitious! Good luck!!
    ....-Noltz
    '91 Frankenheep Edition. 4.0, 4" BDS, Richmond 8.8, 35" KM2's, Titan 12k, ... gone.
    '95 4Runner SR5. Air-Lift bags, OBA & 8K Winch, DD... gone.

Time Online: 11 Hrs 41 Mins 18 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 2 Secs

Help/Engine Mounts/Frame

Today, Norm and I removed the engine and both axles, sawzall works great. Ok, my new frame had a 4 cylinder on it, I want to drop the 6 cylinder on it. The question is , are the 4 and 6 cylinder engine mounts the same shape, and can they be interchanged. I know the location is different, so do you try to take off the old ones and weld them back on OR do you buy new ones and weld them on. If new where do you buy them?

Time Online: N/A
    Avg. Time Online: N/A
    im keeping an eye on your thread any questions or roadblocks you have just post them up and i will walk you through them.
    good question on the mounts they do look the same i will look into that i have bolth jeeps 4 and 6.