Thread: Just Emptied Every Pocket

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Time Online: 2 Mths 14 Hrs 47 Mins 44 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 59 Secs

Just Emptied Every Pocket

The day I picked this jeep up i trailered it into work...from across the parking lot i can hear Chrisbuilt yellin at me... (trying to warn me i think).. He did a little lookin at the jeep then pointed at in the word written on my fender.. ya know what that means dont ya? Jeep.. just empty every pocket. (Thanks for the warning Chris!!!) Since i bought this jeep thats all i have done.. the guy who owned this jeep before me probably shouldn't have even built a bird house. After fixing as much of this stuff myself that I could, even picking up a dana44 front and a 9'' rear. I realized that i didnt have the skills to install these myself so i contacted Staang to see what we could do. This weekend i headed down to his shop to see the progress. I have to say that I was very impressed with the Install.. as you can see from the pictures the axles are pretty much installed. I brought him two rusty axles and i now have freshly rebuilt and painted axles, just in need of some steering bolts, sway bar link parts, and a couple trips to the alignment table and she's good to go!
    i have to say i was very impressed with you Eric. The axles i got we not in the shape the seller told me they were. With the very little back ground on the axles Eric was able to find the nessesary wide variety part needed to complete the build. Thank you Eric i appreciate all the time and effort you put into my jeep, and would recommend you to anyone who asked... Can't wait to wheel this thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_0231.JPG   _MG_0237.JPG   _MG_0240.JPG   _MG_0007.JPG   _MG_0009.JPG  

_MG_0238.JPG   _MG_0242.JPG   _MG_0243.JPG   _MG_0244.JPG   _MG_0003.JPG  

Time Online: 2 Mths 1 Wk 2 Days 14 Hrs 23 Mins 47 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 5 Mins 44 Secs
    Looks good. Maybe should have listen to Chris!!! Joking! You'll love a heep.

Never gotten anything built by Eric, but wheeled one day with him and would be happy to do it again. Standup, Knowledgable, and honest. Great qualities in this day and age!
    90 YJ. 4link F/R, 16" SAW Airshocks, 32bolt Beadlocks, D60/14bolt, Full Hydro/Hydroboost L67 3.8SC 700r4 NP231/D300
    02 Yukon XL on 37's DD
    91 Cherokee Juggy scrapped for Greener Grass
    I prefer to build it and not buy it, you see it, I probably made it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Time Online: 1 Mth 2 Wks 1 Day 1 Hr 19 Mins 2 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 3 Mins 42 Secs
    I hope the 9" takes abuse better then the 35 did. I don't think towing a 4runner and a 2 axle trailer up hamilton mountain is a smart thing to do with a Dana 35, V8 and 35" tires.

But I did worn you about the limits of the axles... Silly carhauler.
    83 CJ9 LS5.3/4L60E/231/B4R/D300, 8274,D60/14b,ARBs,15"airbags susp, 18"stretch 39"PITBULLS
    09 Nissan
    Ford F350 CrewCab Long box 4x4 TowPIG/dd 165"wheelbase

Time Online: 7 Hrs 24 Mins 27 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 1 Secs
    It'll be even better when it's outta my driveway!!!

...kidding!!!...maybe

Looks real good!!! Better than it did when it first got there!
    www.staangsFAB.com
    NAPA Parts Professional.
    Staang's photographer, videographer & other half!!!
    www.youtube.com/staang
    Pirate for life.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Time Online: 2 Mths 14 Hrs 47 Mins 44 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 4 Mins 59 Secs
    sure Chris... i seem to remember something about a crewcab? silly carhaulers huh... and Michelle i cant wait for it to be out of your driveway too
    Last edited by ShaneZ; 09-08-2009 at 12:11 PM.