Thread: Currie control arms

Time Online: 3 Hrs 46 Mins 35 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: N/A

Currie control arms

Just installed the Currie Johnny Joint control arms in my 2003 Rubicon. Nice kit. good fit and easy to install. I had to trim the front passenger side mount for the upper control arm a little more than advertised to install the Johnny Joint on the differential, but it went in with out any problems.

Make sure you tighten the jam nut on the length adjustment BEFORE you put them in. Very difficult to get the joints lined up if you tighten in vehicle.

This kit made major improvement in handling and in response. No more Gumby corners. Rear end stays in line under hard exceleration. Rt rear doesn't dip in the corners.

There is a little more road noise transmitted to the body, but it isn't objectionable. All the joints are grease-able, some have two grease zerks.

Gold03

Time Online: 4 Days 1 Hr 26 Mins 7 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 20 Secs
    pics when you get time, have you done the steering yet the currie currect lync i believe its called looks good

Haven't done the steering yet. I am actually looking at metal cloak tube fenders. You can get 35 inch tires on stock lift. I like the low and big tire look.

Pictures won't show much in the way of the control arms. they are a stock replacement and fit like a glove.

Gold03

By the way...the Currie arms work GREAT!