Thread: Christmas Is For Kids Christmas Auction

Jeannie is offline Christmas is for kids, Santa's on his way
    My Mood
    Amused
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 3 Days 21 Hrs 51 Mins 23 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 19 Secs

Thumbs up Christmas Is For Kids Christmas Auction

Welcome to the 2009 Christmas Auction.

We would like to thank British Bulldog and JeepKings for setting up this forum for us!!! As you know in the past British Bulldog and MudBunny have held auctions here for good causes and as a sponsor we have been very happy to support them by donating product!!

This year British Bulldog has allowed us to use this community to run this Christmas Auction. For those that haven't read my post in off topic chat, last year my daughter and I took a shopping day and $450 dollars, with that $450 we filled the back of my explorer with toys then proceeded to our local fire department for donating. Because this gave us so much pleasure and we had so much fun doing it we decided we wanted to do more. With our $450 we made sure approximately 50 kids had gifts for Christmas, with this auction we are hoping that at least 200 kids will have gifts for Christmas or dare I say it maybe 500.

We as Titan Offroad / Everlast Welders Canada are donating several items to start this auction off. I met with several volunteers yesterday that will also be adding contributions to the auction so keep watching as items are added.

The proceeds from this auction will be used to buy toys for the Hamilton / Burlington Fire Departments to distibute to the children of the community that are less fortunate than our own.

We are hoping that the proceeds from this auction will exceed our expectations and allow us to also purchase food goods for local food shelters that are in dire need of replenishment as their services are required more and more in these economic times.

We would also like you to know that we welcome any donations for the auction whether you are a JeepKings sponsor or an individual that has product to give.

As well if anyone would like to contribute but doesn't want to bid on any auction items we would be happy to receive any unwrapped toys or canned foods to donate on the behalf of the JeepKings community.

Our hopes are that this can be a JeepKings tradition that grows each year!!! BIGGER IS ALWAYS BETTER!!!

Please see the next thread outlining the auction details.

Thank you for your support and happy bidding!!!

Jeannie is offline Christmas is for kids, Santa's on his way
    My Mood
    Amused
    Time Online: 6 Mths 2 Wks 3 Days 21 Hrs 51 Mins 23 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 16 Mins 19 Secs
    Bidding closes tonight at midnight, remember this is for the kids, so bid generously!!!!! And also remember to sign up for the Christmas party on Saturday!!! 100lbs of wings, raffle prizes and 50/50 draws

THE KIDS OF OUR COMMUNITY BELONG TO ALL OF US, LET'S MAKE THEIR CHRISTMAS MERRY !!!!