Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 cherokees and a toyota

Time Online: 1 Wk 1 Day 9 Hrs 19 Mins 20 Secs
    Avg. Time Online: 41 Secs
    you can come sunday around lunch if you want

hows 1 o'clock for you?

give me a call and ill give ya directions to my place

Luke
    1990 Cherokee 2dr, 38's, toyota axles, 488's, welded front and rear, D300, Square driveshafts, Riding on leaves.

UPDATE !!

so i got a little bit of work done this past week slow progress but its still progress

pulled the rest of the parts off of the ZUK

fixed the steering link as the person who owned it before me decided to weld the JJ end to prevent it from moving

I power washed both axles so that i can see what i am really working with not terrible but they need work

pulled the brakes apart to make sure everything was is somewhat working order and they are

i then cut all the unuseable brackets off of the front axle and started on my truss

and that is where it sits tonight

still need to pick up the 2dr and scrap the rest of the zuk but mabey this weekend that can happen

Luke

so finally the day came (sunday) to get my 2dr got it in the garage but didnt have a chance to start working on it but i did today

progess:
    fiured out wiring issue and it runs after sitting for over a year all it needed was the starter to be perswadded (hammered) and it fired second try

but the motor is definately pooched blowning blue smoke seems like the valves and rings are gone aslo has really thin oil but that dont matter cuz atleast its mobile

started on tearing down the rear axle to get it ready for the toyota to go under go everything out of there and started on frame prep

those pics will be up tomorow after i get teh frame plating on it

pics for today are what it looked like before i started and to mention the lift kit, snorkle and a few odds and ends will be going back to the previous owner so pls dont ask about them

Pics
    pics are of the floors and body moslty a fex of what going in as running gear
    (sorry but couldnt upload pics hear apperantly files are corupt?)

so ull have to look thru my photobucket

http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r...rent=013-4.jpg